What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to beat this Midwest heatwave with Peter Stokkebye English Oriental Supreme in a handmade Erik Nørding.

GuitarMyFriend":6q276aft said:
Brewdude":6q276aft said:
GuitarMyFriend":6q276aft said:
SG Squadron Leader (Thanks to GK) in my Savinelli Baronet 510 Ex with a Earl Gray/Green Tea, sitting on the couch with my pooch, watching the first season of "Mythbusters". The only television show I like to watch.
Zach
I like to watch it too, only because of that hot little redhead!

;)

Oh that's right, this is a "What are you smoking right now thread"......

Actually I fired up an '01 Cohiba Robusto, just to change things up a bit!

:D

Cheers,

RR

Oh lordy,
Kari... MMMMMmmmmmmm

images

I just couldn't help myself.......

:albino:

Cheers,

RR

...extremely hot here in SE Tennessee...so, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my group 5 Dunhill sandblast straight billiard... :sunny:

FVF.

ca. 1950s (?) "Made in Denmark" short-shanked Canadian (Stanwell shape with a little fill).

:face:

Outside temp broke today and tonight is perfect for an outdoor pipe. Tonight it was Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Peterson Kapet.

Old Gowrie in a Kurt Huhn Bulldog. Cooling storms passed thru this evening, after over a week of 100+ temps.

...this morning a bowl of Revor Plug in my P&T 2005 POY L'Antra sandblast panel Lovat....

1st try of C&D Poplar Camp, in a Brigham bent Rhodesian

Trusty EMP in my trusty Harris morta poker. Club soda for a palate break.

After my jaunts with Ten Russians, EMP is like a wee sleepin' kitten. :lol:

...this afternoon, a bowl of Walnut Flake in my Peterson 406 straight apple...

PS LTF in a Dunhill TS Billiard. Club soda on the side. 8)

I didn't smoke at all last week and everything tastes different now. I believe you have to get yourself back into shape smoking after some time away. This LTF is tasting mighty hay-like right now.

...this evening, a bowl of 32 year old Dunhill 965 in my Dunhill Dress straight Dublin... :sunny:

Some Penzance in my little Il Duca pocket-morta-pot :cheers:

c6bde4e5.jpg

s.ireland":yprzj20e said:
Some Penzance in my little Il Duca pocket-morta-pot :cheers:
Sweet pot there, Shane. I like wee pipes...

Finishing some Irish Oak I started last night in my Bos rusticated bent egg. Still not sure about this blend...

FVF. Pipe is one of those amazing scores from Flea Bay -- more common then than now,
but not extinct yet for those who can look past the name to the pipe.

Smooth apple stamped "Drury Lane." Which, as it turns out, was the name of one of the
streets the old Comoy plant was on, and an occasional "second" stamping.

Beautiful, tight straight grain up one side, but a couple small fills on the other that showed
up in the final finishing stages -- after the hand-cut stem of the good grade vulcanite was fitted.

Probably 50+ years old. Smokes & tastes like a dream -- a happy one.

Hope yours are as good as this $15.00 rescue is.

:face:

1Q in a Savinelli Rockbriar. Second night in a row where it was comfortable out to enjoy!

GLP Cumberland in a MM Diplomat. Cumberland really loves the cob.

Some Firedance Flake in my Dr. Grabow Omega (My first pipe). Thought I'd Smike a pope with this one today. (Anyone else make that mistake from time to time?)

Status
Not open for further replies.