What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After spending most of the day in the office, it's time to hit road. I've spent so much time going through samples, that it'll be good to get back to some Haddo's in a Nording Viking.

...this afternoon, a bowl of Walnut Flake in my Ben Wade sandblast billiard... :sunny:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/30]
ben_wa10.gif
[/url]

“There is no composing draught like the draught through the tube of a pipe.”-Captain Frederick Marryatt

60/40 McClelland Red Cake and Latakia in a Luciano Bent Apple.

Andy

Peretti's Royal Blend in a shell finished BBB Lovat. LOVE this stuff :p

...this evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in my P&T 2007 POY Savinelli straight sandblast bulldog... :sunny:

“The value of tobacco is best understood when it is the last you possess and there is no chance of getting more.”
-Bismarck.

A nice days end under a slowly dimming sky with a little Seville in my no-name Billiard. Pleasant way to wrap up a Monday.

My personnal blend in my Dunhill County Cumberland. Old faithfull. My personnal favorite evening smoke. Great way to end the day.

Start of the East in the new Shell Cutty. Pics will follow shortly, sorry.

...an early morning bowl of MacBaren HH Vintage Matured VA in my Clarence Mickles straight sandblast billiard... :sunny:

“A pipe in the mouth makes it clear that there has been no mistake–you are undoubtedly a man.”

-A. A. Milne

Just finished my third bowl of a freshly opened tin of Hearth & Home Virginia Memory #10

First pipe was a Tonni Neilsen brandy, then a Ser Jacopo billiard and just now a Peter Heeschen bent P.

All were clean and well rested.

So far, I'm really liking this stuff. More to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.