What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning, the last of some Stonehaven in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Started the day off with a bowlful of St James Plug smoked in my beloved Sav Tortuga rusticated 305 (bent pot)

Been back & forth all day between Samuel Gawith - Demerara Flake (or Brown Sugar Flake depending which side of the Atlantic you are on) smoked in a 'London Made - SPECIAL' bent bulldog & Samuel Gawith Fire Dance smoked in a Missouri Meerschaum bent "Legend' Cob

Rattray's old Gowrie in a Viprati blasted Rhodesian.

ZKMzC0.jpg

I've devised by and for myself an insane mix that is turning out to be a surprisingly pleasing concoction. I think I shall name AllYaMugs. It consists of 3 parts Sutliff's Edward G. Robinson Pipe Blend, 3 parts C&D Yale Mixture, 3 parts H&H Classic Burley Kake, 2 parts GLP Maltese Falcon - and the wild card: 2 parts Sutliff Molto Dolce. Well, I'm liking it and I'm the one for whom I meant it. In the Mastro de Paja 3A Sun billiard.

...final pipe of the day...SG Turkish in a '74 Dunhill ODA shell apple... :cheers:

Patton's Oriental Dusk in a Mastro de Paja blasted bent freehand.

1kPpFs.jpg

...early AM...SG Bothy Flake...now, Lane Dark Red in an Ardor DR Urano XL Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...SG Cabbie's Mixture... :cheers:

The last of some Grasmere Flake in a Falcon (meer bowl)

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal KY in a Ser Jacopo Hawkbill... :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.