What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost the same here. More 2015 with brown rope ina blowfish meer. Lordy, is it good!!!

Nice afternoon here....finally! McCrainie's Dundee Blend in a Sasieni bent pot :cheers: :pipe: FTRPLT

Stonehaven in a Sea Rock SC 84 Hawkbill.

Cheers
Ken

sea_ro11.jpg

Finished out the day's smoking with another outstanding bowl of Walnut in a Kaywoodie Elegante bent dublin.

Even' All, ust finished two pipes, in my Poole& Smythe #804[Dunnie Red Bark Second] Morley's Best, in my per Luigi originally smoked lancer's slices in it, Odessey, both bacy's new to me, gifted by my good and generous friend, Slow Puffs, Thank You, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: From The Frigid Northeast Kingdom! :tongue: :pale: :penguin:

My last pipe before bed,Bosun Cut Plug in an Ardor Cutty 1/8 bent.I shall dream of castles and frozen lakes as Coleridge did......with all that nicotine racing in my brain.

Winslow :sunny:

To work:
big pinch of MacBAren London Burley Blend with a lil pinch of...................Flying Dutchman :affraid: in my beater Barling Pot

Ill have the same on the way home in my Briar Workshop chubby Dublin

Good Morning All,

Jubilee PCCA '08 (sent a while ago from Bro Ken) in a Brigham President.

Rained most of evening and supposed to go up to +8c today.

:) Paul

Another fine bowl of McCrainie's Dundee Blend in a Saseini "Danzey" bent bulldog while walking :penguin: the dogs in our glorious 60F weather! FTRPLT

Today's smoking consisted of three outstanding bowls of Walnut in:
KaySupremeApple.JPG

Firedance Flake in an Ardor Xmas pipe,this is a nice quality aero,good tobacco with a blackberry brandy casing. :)

Winslow :sunny:

SG Golden Glow in a Brigham straight apple, great pipe... great tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.