What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
English Stout in a Savinelli... eh.... bulldog/rhodesian/variant... :?: :?:

jhuggett":zx0nrdwz said:
Haddo's in a Peterson 80s.
Haddo's is what I was reaching for when the Stout jumped into my hand. Now I wanna load a different pipe full of it. Is it considered bad form to smoke two separate pipes of two disparately different blends at the same time? Or is it kind of like getting a twist cone at the local DQ?

I think Vito has a few going at a time. :lol:

I prefer Walnut along with a good English stout. Mackesons XXX to be exact!

Still smoking MacBarens' Symphony in a Nording Signature freehand I started while in chat tonight. Good Stuff!

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite both with Tudor Castle, My Joe Skoda interperation of a Calabash Our SHPC POY '07, and one of my BEST Va. Smokers My Mike Brissett Druid's Pipe, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Even' All, Earlier Syrian Star{PCCA], in my Per Liugi, now in same pipe, Orient 996[PCCA], both wonderful smooth smokes, Ken.

Even' All, Exotique from6-1-04, in my Pete Magnum[house pipe?] Ken.

2002 Christmas Cheer in a Rad Davis rusticated hawkbill.

For you homebrewers, I recommend an altbier recipe by Charlie Papazian called Osmosis Amoebas. For me it was the best pipe smoking companion beer of all and it's relatively simple to make.
6 lbs. German amber malt extract
1.75 oz Northern Brewer hops
1/3 lb. chocolate malt
1/8 lb. black patent malt
German altbier yeast
ferment at cool temp. 55F to 60F

Jim

Tinderbox blend # 33, a 'burley blend of medium body creating a cool smoke'.......Left it out for a day and a half and it's still damp.....Yeah, this stuff sucks :evil:

Even' All, two pipes to-nite,in my Per Liugi Lancer's Slices from '06, in my Pete Magnum/House pipe G&H's Balkan mix. '05, Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.