What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even' All, Something new for me, 7 yo, Bankers Mix., in my Per Luigi, I scooped 5 tins of this a couple of years ago for $5 each, thanx to Dock for letting me know about them, up at the Northeast Smokeff, at the Kaywoodie plant, I came 6th, my corner man was Dock, Cut me Dock!, Cut Me! :tongue: Ken.
pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Barbary Coast in a Wolfgang smooth bent billiard.

Squadron Leader in a Bjarne billiard. Man, I love this weed!

Mike

With all the talk about Cumberland the last few days I couldn't stand it any longer and got a tin out. Good Lord it sure taste great!! The next bowl will be in a meer. I had forgotten how good this tobacco really is :cyclops: :sunny:

Afternoon All, Condor RR, in my Wally Frank Jumbo, with a "gooseneck" stem, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

regor":yrjzdsma said:
With all the talk about Cumberland the last few days I couldn't stand it any longer and got a tin out. Good Lord it sure taste great!! The next bowl will be in a meer. I had forgotten how good this tobacco really is :cyclops: :sunny:
Brother Regor, that is one tobacco I intend to try in 2008!

Mike

I have set out some Haddo's Delight to dry out a bit before tonights chat. Now what to smoke it in? :scratch:

A bowl of "The Great Odyssey Experiment" in a Castello 215.

The great odyssey experiment is 1.6oz of Odyssey mixed with .2oz of C&D #005. Odyssey for me is bland, mild, hot air with some smoky flavor. I mixed this on 4-26-07 and sample it from time to time. Now it's got a nice kick. Good tobacco flavor with plenty of smokiness. Burns so cool you wonder if the pipe is lit. #005 seems to add a cigar like flavor to the blend. Something has increased the depth of flavor, which, for me was sorely lacking before.

Even' All, 7 yo Banker's Mix., in my per Luigi, a real nice after supper smoke, or after breakfast! :tongue: Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Status
Not open for further replies.