What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Started out the AM with some Golden Glow from S Gawith.IMO its a pretty good smoke :cyclops: :sunny:

Good Day All! Started off with some Irish Flake in a Bjarne Bulldog this morning just to get rollin!

Have a Terrific and Wonder Day.

Jeff

Sweet Smokin

Afternoon All, Bob's Choc. from '03, in my Tim Hynick pipe. Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :pirat:

Afternoon All, Just now finished a fine bowl of a new G&H, Grasmere Flake, in my David Jones bent rust. Dublin a fine pipe, the flake is Va./Burley, with not much "Lakeland", I would prefer more! :D Ken
pacem en Lakeland! :tongue: :pirat:

Some Dunhill Nightcap bulk from my humidor in a Charatan Belvedere billiard. Charatan pipes may not be all that fancy, but they do smoke good.

Renaissance from a freshly-opened tin dated 6-2000 in a large IMP Meerschaum. This is my first bowl of this blend -- this stuff is freakin' INCREDIBLE!!!

Started the day with a bowl of Waccamaw from Smokingpipes.com. I do like it but it seems to taste better in smaller bowls and not dryed out alot. I will have to get more of it thats for sure. Next up is Cumberland. Most of the time I smoke it in a meer and it sure is good. When smoked very slow I pick up a slightly sweet taste along with burely taste. I have liked this stuff since it first came out LOL. With all the good tobaccos around my favorite is still the 2015. I wish I could tell why. There is just something about it that keeps me in love with it. It was the 3rd tobacco I ever smoked when I started. Anyway its been a great day tobacco wise. :cyclops: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Delicious Dunhill Aperitif in a 50+ year old Wilke diamond shank silver banded bulldog.

PS Balkan Supreme in an IMP meer. This has got to be one of the best values in a premium tobacco, a lb. costs less than $21 at a couple of the etailers I use.

Smokey

Status
Not open for further replies.