What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
04/06 GLP Haddo's Delight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,magnificent!

Started a bowl of Walnut in Kaywoodie GF POY around 4:00 AM EST in Alexandria, VA finished it up around 5:00 AM. Now I might fire up a bowl of Rum and Maple.

Afternoon All, My first bowl of Tudor Castle, in my David Jones bent rust. Dublin, sublime, wonderous, bloody great!!! A winer for sure, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :king:

Abingdon in a Wiley.I am very happy with this blend,I think I like it as well as Odyssey,maybe even as well as SotE!
Great vacation day,fellows,gonna smoke several bowls today.
Tony

Earlier it was Walnut in a Pete 05 Walnut spigot.

Now it's Squadron Leader in a Radice bent billiard.

:pipe:

In the process of getting a bowl of Escudo ready to smoke. It has to dry out a bit but that doesn't take long here in the desert :cyclops: :cheers:

Heading up to John B. Hayes Tobacconist in Fairfax, VA in a few minutes with a bowl full of Rum & Maple in a Kaywoodie.

Tony Ferrill":an10aeuj said:
Abingdon in a Wiley.I am very happy with this blend,I think I like it as well as Odyssey,maybe even as well as SotE!
Great vacation day,fellows,gonna smoke several bowls today.
Tony
Abingdon :cheers:

A sock knocker offer!

Edgeworth RRed in a Peterson 999. This is my first bowl of this old classic blend and I think I'm going to like it.

Smokey

Edgeworth RRed in a Boswell bent. I've smoked several bowls of this and am really liking it.

Smokey

smokey422":2gu08wqd said:
Edgeworth RRed in a Boswell bent. I've smoked several bowls of this and am really liking it.

Smokey
ERR is some pretty good stuff for sure Smokey!

Getting ready to fire up a bowl of Rum and Maple in a Kaywoodie.

Status
Not open for further replies.