What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thomas james":x74lj55j said:
Dulcet in a cob.
Wow, Teej...I never thought of that. What a terrific idea. I'll bet that's a great smoke! Time to grab me a cob and my jar of Dulcet... :mrgreen:

:joker:

Just finished a bowl of MacBaren's Symphony in an Erik Nording Signature Freehand.

Smokin a bowl of Walts Blend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

In Anaheim,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Vitoland, I think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Talkin to Mickey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Haddo's in a Ben Wade "Prominence" at the Value Host Inn, Marquette, Michigan.

Odyssey in a Brebbia Lectura Chuchwaren. Canot imagine a stem any longer ( Gandalf would be proud). Nice and cool.

GLP Nocturne in a group six D'hill Shell straight billiard.

Magnificent!

:bounce: , just you wait and see.

Only about two bowls left to the sample.

Get busy Pease!

Started this morning off with Rum and Maple in a Dunhill Shell bent billiard.

Starting off with a bowl of 2015/marlin flake mix in a meer. It sure taste great to me :cyclops: :sunny: :pirat:

C & D Winchester in an old Pete system pipe. This is my first tasting of this tobac & already see it will be a staple. Uncased cavendish (Kentucky Green River) & Virginia. Wonderful chocolate-like aroma on opening the bag with a flavor that waxes in and out of light, slightly sweet Virginia and a richer somewhat chocolate-like, smooth cavendish. Wonderful lighter smoke than my trends lately to smoke blends with Turkish and/or perique, yet rich. Earl

Good ol' Navy Flake in an ancient Longchamp billiard.These might be the best inexpensive pipes you can buy :mrgreen:

Best,
Dock
:mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.