What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Opened a 4 year old jar of 2 oz of lane Crown Achievement and 1 oz of 5100. Loaded in my Tinsky Rad-Hawk.

Even' All, 5 yo G&H's Bob's Chocolate fl., in my old/new Ser Jac stacked dawg, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Enjoying a bowl of FVF in a Standwell Rhoaddy(SP). iT has to one of the ugliest pipes I have but one of the best smokers :cyclops: :sunny:

Even' All, More 5yo Bob's Choclate Fl. this time in my WDC Jumbo Churchwarden, Ken.
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Enjoying another bowl of marlin flake in A Standwell 186. This sure is a great combo and taste great :cyclops: :sunny:

Escudo in a Peterson donegal. I've always found the perique in Escudo too much in the background for my liking. However, I had forgotten what a wonderful va flavour it has.
:D Paul

Nightcap in a no name basket pipe.

This is my first experience with this tobacco. I went to Knox Saturday and bought the last two tins they had on the shelf. I had been meaning to try this for some time, so I thought this would be a good time to do it.

I like it...very high nicotine hit so I had to sip it slowly, being a confirmed nico-wimp. But it really didn't overpower me. What I noticed on opening the tin was a very nice leathery kind of aroma. What I noticed on smoking it was more Perique than latakia, but not in a "get out of the way latakia here I come" kind of way.

I had heard that this was being discontinued. I'm sad to hear this. I'll keep the other tin on the shelf for a while.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.