What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old Gowrie in a Brissett full bent sitter.

Seems like a VA kind of day!

Even' All, FVF in my Ser Jac stacked Dawg, now an an Epithany!! Smoked some Orient 996 in a big Sav#4 which I traded Chuck for a few years ago, and Mary liked it!!! She doesn't like Latakia, but She likes this, go figure! Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :king:

Good morning, everyone. I'm starting the day with some Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a Mark Tinsky Coral apple.

Smokey

Morn' All, I just finished a nice bowl parfaited the last dregs of my first tin of Tudor Castle, with a topping of FVF, Ken.

Last night I had Star of the east in a Jobert bent olive wood with a small glass of Makers Mark, UUUUMMM UUUUMMMM GOOD

C&D - Sunset Harbor Flake in an Abbey - Half Bent Billiard.

Original Rum and Maple Blend No. 53 in a giant Bjarne sand blasted canadian/brandy.
GiaBjarne2.1.jpg

English Stout In a marvellous Ardor terra giant 8) :pipe: :clown:

Even' All, Two pipes to-nite, in my Ardor SH series VII Nat. 4yo Louisiana Flake, in my Castell GG 293 Nat. Ver. 4yo G&H's Brown Fl. , Ken,

Good morning, everyone. I'm starting the day with some Peretti's Cuban Mixture in a Mark Tinsky billiard.

Smokey

I am really enjoying a bowl of Cumberland in a Neerup pipe that the wife gave me for a borthday present. It sure is good and hard to stop smoking it LOL. :cyclops: :sunny:

Status
Not open for further replies.