What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid afternoon here & I have Fillmore in a Peter Klein.

Good Morning ll,

Tordenskjold in a Lorenzetti billiard.

13c going up to 25c

:)

Good morning. Squadron Leader in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker.

An outstanding mixture of American and Turkish tobaccos in a paper tube other wise known as a Camel cigarette.
Unfiltered of course. :lol:

A surprisingly long smoke of Larsen Old Fashioned in my Tao & Ilsted 9mm Rhodesian.

Afternoon All, Commonwealth Mix '08 in a Boswell Bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Smoked the very last, shake the can to get a pinch, fingernail the shreds off the paper, flip it up side down and shake over pipe of that black papered tin of Esoterica Dorchester....

A solid 3.5 Draconian blend if there ever was one...
Fizban says 3 thumbs up!

Under a star filled sky, GL Pease Embarcadero in a Cavicchi bent brandy, great combination.....

I've got some PS Balkan Supreme in a Jan Zeman. Jan's pipes are not the most well known but they are excellent smokers. The Balkan Supreme is one of the great buys in an English blend.

Smokey

Starting my day, appropriately enough, with Dunhill Early Morning Pipe in a Peterson Cara 05.

Last night while visiting the local cigar shop (who's manager used to work for Marty Pulvers as his blender when he had his San Francisco B&M and an avid pipe smoker) we shared a bowl of Peterson's Irish Flake. I must of been in the zone because I enjoyed that bowl (in a Cavicchi 2C freehand) for over an hour and a half with only one re-light.

Latakia/bubble gum cavendish,,,,nooooo, wait,,,,it's Solani x in my best corn cob,,,Maxwell House, cream & Splenda

Good Morning All,

Hybrid mixture of 5 blends in a Peterson donegal.

11c going up to 23c

:)

Afternoon All, Uhle's Crushed White Burley, '08, in my Castello SS Black Blast Great Line, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

A partial break-in bowl of C&D Winchester (#456) in my new Peterson Irish Army 999. No stain or lacquer in the bowl or shank, just an easily removed bowl coating.

Jim

Ol'Dawg":rtcuqqbf said:
A partial break-in bowl of C&D Winchester (#456) in my new Peterson Irish Army 999. No stain or lacquer in the bowl or shank, just an easily removed bowl coating.

Jim
Ahhh, no dunk staining!

Waking with a bowl of '03 Stratford in a Tinsky bent tanblast billiard.

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.