What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Long Golden Flake in a Sara Eltang... MMM, MMM GOOD!

Good Morning All,

1792 in a Wolfgang

13c going up to 28c

:)

Good day fellows. I have Rolando's Own in a Pete Supreme.

Afternoon All, FVF'06, in my very old S.S. Pierce straight dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

ERR'd in a Tomas Christiano ladle. I haven't smoked in close to a week (small but persistent headcold) but the semester starts tomorrow and my nerves needed soothing. Edgeworth always tastes even better after a little break from the pipe, don't ask me why.

Edgeworth was Stalin's favorite tobacco,that's why. :shock:

Winslow :sunny:

Winslow":7czrcpq1 said:
Edgeworth was Stalin's favorite tobacco,that's why. :shock:
Now that you mention it, I did just have a few of my enemies killed, along with ten thousand or so of their closest friends. It was a busy weekend.

Another bowl of Long Golden Flake in a Peterson 80s. Tasted so good last night I needed more.

Even' All, In my old Ehrlich long shank,long bit billard,Condor RR '06, in a Boswell fluted bent, Schurch Onyx Blend, Ken. :tongue:

'bout to hit the rack after I finish this J. Fox's The Bankers in a Tinsky rustic cherrywood.

Buddy

Good Morning All,

Gordon Pym in a Brigham

15c going up to 28c

:)

Afyernoon All, Heinrich's #169, in a Boswell bent, off to the SHPC mtg Ken

I was packing up the other day and found a small jar of Dunhill 965, Murray's, it has been at least three years sense I have 965 is any form in at least three years, so tonite 965 in my birthyear Dunhill ODA, home at last.

Status
Not open for further replies.