What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, In my Tinsky Cauldron, SHPC POY, Gallaher's Mellow Va., Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

My early morning pipe was Bufflehead American Widgeon in a Stanwell 252 bent ball. Went and hit the gym, gonna go hit golf balls ( a balmy 48 degrees here in foggy northern California) and afterwards I just may smoke that Cuban Partagas my daughter sent me from overseas :twisted:

Some delicious C&D Exhausted Rooster in a Boswell Shotshell bent.

I am smoking 10 year aged 3/4 Rattray's Old Gowrie and 1/4 Esoterica's Blackpool that I got from pipetongue1
. Great stuff. Great taste. Burns well. Very smooth.

Earlier a big bowl of Uhle's PPC, to-nite, in my new Gabrieli pipe Gallher's Mellow Va., in my Jirsa Calabash Kendal Plug, Hey guys a potato peeler works great on these plugs!! Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Had a bowl of Dark Birdeye in a poker shaped Eye Talian pipe...

good stuff, mighty fine.

Love those eye talian pipes, yes I do... but tonight finds me puffing Scottish Cake from a fine little ol' Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson. In the zone, am I, oh yes!

MacBaren Navy Flake in an Ardor Urano poker, which is great for these flakes.

I enjoy lightly cased blends with a maple, pecan, sort of nutty tone on the palate...I get a blend called "Butter Pecan from my local smoke shop here in Nashville, "The Cigar Club"....Autumn Evening is another fav...then of course my beloved Old Joe....and some others here n' there!!!!!!

Boswell Northwoods in a Sasquatch Canadian. The more I smoke this pipe the better I like it. :D

Brown bogie in a Stannie Featherweight.

Whatcha think of that Royal PDiddy..

puros_bran":sv99yhcd said:
Had a bowl of Dark Birdeye in a poker shaped Eye Talian pipe...

good stuff, mighty fine.
Inquiring minds want to know......
How did the pipe smoke???? Be honest!!! :sunny:
(You know why I'm asking)

10 year old C&D Star of the East (Natch'urally good :) ) in a rusticated long shank tulip from Charles Sharp (don't know if anyone else is familiar with Charles - any fans out there?)

It smokes fine... I thought it was a Stanwell Featherweight second until I eye bald that eye tally on the shank..
Must be a Castello second :twisted: :twisted:

puros_bran":gyg9cn6n said:
Brown bogie in a Stannie Featherweight.

Whatcha think of that Royal PDiddy..
I was wondering also.

The Bankers in a Rutherberg reverse bent natural sandblasted billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.