What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Barbary Coast in a Peterson 80s. I think I need to dedicate this pipe to this blend.

Some Rothschilds Luxury Smoking Mixture (made by Sobranie, out of production for a long time) in a Castello Old Antiquari (G) Hungarian to celebrate my installation last night as Senior Deacon of my Lodge.

Goldeneye Decoy in a Stanwell. I don't pretend to have a gentle tongue but I do plan on reviewing this when I empty the tin out. so far I will say this.. Mr Windsor seems very Pease like in his ability to take a companys staple tobaccos and make them taste like nothing else the provider blends. This stuff is about as McClelland like as Odyssey is C&D like, and by that I mean not at all, but in a good way.

ERR'd in a MM cob with a Walker vulcanite stem. Givin' the cobs a workout as my briars get unpacked.

Abington '04 in a Boswell bent, Ken :tongue: :rendeer:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :santa:

5 year aged GLP Cumberland in a 2001 Perry Mountain Laurel Poker.

Some more 10 year old Old Growie that Natch gave me in a Wolfgang smooth bent billiard. I have fell in love with this tobacco but I'm scared to buy some because I'm sure it won't be like this stuff. On the side is some more of that awesome green tea I got from my Secret Santa.

Two pipes to-nite both Boswell bents, Pride of Loch Lomand, Omega, both from Perettis, and my Secret Santa, Thanx Santa, Ken :tongue: :santa:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue: :rendeer:

Froggie went a Morton on the Town in a peterson 80s Shannon

Status
Not open for further replies.