What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Bayou Mist[Charles Fairmorn '05] in my Sav. Sherwood, Ken. :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Been getting into the germain's plumcake with a couple of bowls today in my meer.

Started off the day with an outstanding bowl of Walnut in a Don Carlos 2 Note bent Dublin. Loading it up again for a mid-day smoke shortly.

Two to-nite, a new blend for mr Uhle's #00, in myBrissett 20th Anniv. Calabash, in my Tinsky Cauldron SHPC POY, Somerset Flake, Ken. :tongue:

Mac Baren Vanilla Flake/Savinelli Canadian and a big mug of Mayorga's Cafe Cubano. Good combo :)

Enjoyed some GLP Ashbury in a Ashton rhodesian today.

IMG_1159.jpg

A house English blend in an Aldo Velani Grande Dublin

"Redwood" in my Jirsa calabash, it's just ok, nothing to write home about, not enough perique for me! Ken :tongue:

Boswell's Premium Burley in a Bing's Favorite Savinelli.

Smokey

Just finished a bowl of MacBaren's Mixture Flake. Good stuff. Still working on getting the flake packing right though.

Waking to some Cannon Plug in a Glenn Tinsky coral biliard. Java on the side.

Buddy

Fia":6zejuxpw said:
Enjoyed some GLP Ashbury in a Ashton rhodesian today.

IMG_1159.jpg
Whoa, that is one sa-weeeet Ashton!!

I am looking forward to a bowl of UF with a side of sludgy java on the way into work this morning.

Yup, that is a very pretty Ashton.

I'm smoking FVF in a GBD Virgin panelled billiard that my mate Peter Binsbergen (a member here) refurbed beautifully for me. Sweet little smoker. The pipe that is, not Binsbergen.

Status
Not open for further replies.