What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chersterfield filter and Black coffee...... Mrs forgot to bring milk!

This morning some McClelland AM Pipe in an Alpha Kappa bent billiard.

Some FVF in a Sav. Champagne 'oom Paul'
3 pieces left from Muddlers bulk stock!

Chelsea Morning in a Sasieni Four Dot Ruff-Root "Burton."

4185266327_38139975bb.jpg

Uhle's Bishop's Move (from a sample provide by the excellent pipe shop to the NYPC) in a Castello Collection Hawkbill. Damn this stuff is good!!!

Waking to some GH Kendal Flake in a Brebbia saddle billiard, and a cupajoe.

Buddy

McClelland Classic Samsun in a Jan Pietenpauw bent brandy.

Waking to some St. James Flake in a Tinsky brownblast billiard, and a cupa.

Then it's out the door for an eight day business trip to San Diego.

Buddy

GLP Chelsea Morning in a Sav Il Meglio bent Billiard. Courtesy of my buddy Muddler!
This must be one of master Greg's best blends yet....... Brilliant! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

A little earlier, Gallaher Balkan Sobranie in a Castello Old Antiquari pot that Peter Binsbergen restored expertly. Now, Pirate Kake in a Pete Mark Twain.

Woke this morning to black coffee and McClelland St James Woods in a Castello Old Antiquari squat rhodesian. After 2 1/2 hours in the gym, now enjoying black coffee and Haddo's Delight in a Stanwell HCA 8)

Puff Daddy":ty6qnpz2 said:
Woke this morning to black coffee and McClelland St James Woods in a Castello Old Antiquari squat rhodesian. After 2 1/2 hours in the gym, now enjoying black coffee and Haddo's Delight in a Stanwell HCA 8)
PD you are an inspiration brother........ maybe I should get off my ass and balance my smoking with a workout! :lol:

In my Castello GG Nat. Ver. Canadien, Sam's Fl.'06, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

OJK is a Sav prince. A good tobac, but hard to keep lit.

All settled-in in San Diego, smoking some London Blend and quaffing a Smirnoff rocks.

It's nearly thirty degrees cooler here than it was in SW Michigan today. Of course, the wifey brought little cool weather clothes and has figured-out where the Neiman-Marcus is relative to the hotel. This'll hurt :lol: .

Buddy

As the tin says it's a good morning smoke: GLP Chelsea Morning in a Pete Aran Oom Paul, Coffee on the side! It's winter here now and the Lat is going down well!

Status
Not open for further replies.