What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jazzman":nxt4pdub said:
Piet Binsbergen":nxt4pdub said:
More FVF in A Pietenpauw Vuvuzela! brilliant! :bounce:
Is that what it takes to shut those vuvuzelas up? I'll petition the president to send mass quantities of FVF to SA!

Chelsea morning in a Sav billiard -Peace-Mike :lol!:
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: I await your shipment kind Sir!!

On the road in beautiful San Diego and nearly all I packed was Mac Baren London Blend - so that's what I'm smoking now. No big hardship, this is a nice all day tabak.

Buddy

Last bowl for the Eve... Macbaren Golden extra in a Orlik billiard.... :sleep:

Earlier a one half bowl of DGT'd FVF'06 in my Castello 65 SR OP, a full bowl of FVF'06 in my Ashton LX paneled bill. , Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Westminster in a bent Falcon with a snifter hunter bowl. Love the falcon pipe

:cheers:
SWS

Earlier today, Solani ABF in a Stanwell 191. Currently C&D Sunday Picnic in this Lasse Skovgaard that just came in the mail this afternoon:

Earlier Peretti's Cuban mix.'09, in my Ashton Magnum, Ken :tongue:

I'm currently enjoying Penzance in a Savinelli Milano. Earlier today, had a nice Sunday Picnic with a beautiful Autograph 5.

In my Ashton Magnum, Uhle's PPC '08, in my Ashton paneled LX bill, Uhle's CWB '08, Ken :tongue:

In my Castello SR 65 op, Peretti's London Flake '09, with just a small amount of time in the jar a very nice tobac[Va/per. Ken :tongue:

Finishing up some Sunday Picnic in a Yakslon...moving on to Uhle's CWB in a Sasquatch.

KenThis is to refute another vein, Peretti's London fl., in my Ashton magnum, Great tabac, pipe, smoker!!! :D :tongue:
pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.