What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OJK in a cob. Makes me feel like a geezer. Uh, well, I guess I am getting to geezer age. :affraid:

Piet Binsbergen":3lhm2wu5 said:
Asprin in a sachet........ water on the side!! :no:

Not feeling well brother Piet? Sorry to hear that, get well soon bud.

McC's Oriental #1 in a Rad Davis.

Frost":f5l4o6gi said:
Piet Binsbergen":f5l4o6gi said:
Asprin in a sachet........ water on the side!! :no:

Not feeling well brother Piet? Sorry to hear that, get well soon bud.

McC's Oriental #1 in a Rad Davis.
Hey Frost...... thanks for the shout out bro........ monster headache here........... for no specific reason either. Could be all that Jack Daniels we had over lunch...... we are really celebrating true American style here with you today!! :cheers:

Smoking some SHPC VR Blend in an Ardor Urano. Love this stuff....my favorite Va/Per as a matter of fact!

-Scott

An Irish day.....
Uni Flake in a Pete Aran Rho...... coffee on the side!

Old Gowrie in a Sav second that Piet fixed & smartened up. It's become an outstanding smoker.

Nitschke066":f6qz22xy said:
Smoking some SG 1792 in a Ser Jac Calabash...
Nice brother!!!!
On the Italians myself....... AM pipe in A Mastro de Paja I scored from Muddler. This bowling ball smokes Lats quite well!!!

Boswell's Raspberry Cream in another Italian pipe, a Savinelli Roma 625.

Two to-nite both with Somerset slices, my Ashton Magnum and my Bonfigioli Super Dawg, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Today was Solani ABF in a big Bannard/Sasquatch dublinish sorta thing, then C&D Exhausted Rooster in a Lasse.

FVF

Old "Made in Denmark" (Stanwell second) (one tiny fill) (used to be, that's all it would take) with a LL custom lucite stem that cost X5 what the pipe (flea bay from a housewife flea marketress) did. And worth it !!!!!

Never had a 4 or 5 figure Famous Dane (nor ever will), but sympathetic resonation with the widely & credibly-reported conclusion that they don't smoke one whit better than a Stan is distinct. A top-tier smoker & a favorite pipe.

:face:

Rubbed out a bowl of Night Train and sat out under the oak trees with a Pete to watch the Terrier chase firefly's. A fine bold smoke full of subtle reflective undercurrents, just right for the end of a long weekend.

escudo , baki lovat , ginger beer

First loading of Uhle's crushed white burley from a misplaced sample (thanks pipetongue) in a Stanwell 145.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.