What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6:15am ......McClelland 2010 in a GBD billiard... coffee on the side

Piet Binsbergen":j12x9qmd said:
Now that's how you start off a day, Peter! I love the 2010!

Nitschke066":8c5j4y3j said:
Piet Binsbergen":8c5j4y3j said:
Now that's how you start off a day, Peter! I love the 2010!
Amen Brother .......... will do that with a Ser Jac one of these days, can't wait.........

Some Lancer Slices, fresh from the mailbox to the pipe

GH Brown Flake Unscented in a Stan lovat. Don't know why I don't smoke more of this... so delicious.

Penzance in a Dunnie shell briar bulldog. More of an evening smoke, but it's what I'm in the mood for right now.

Needed a Lat. fix, Penzance '04, in my bent Talamona, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

McConnell's Oriental '06 in my Talamona bent, ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Hey Ken, how is that Mcconnell's oriental? Good stuff?

I've been looking for some good oriental tabacs, saw that one on pipesandcigars but couldn't find any info on it. Have a bunch of McClelland's but still searchin...

edit: ahh...now I see, it is under "Rober McConnell" not just mcconnell. Silly me.

Today for me was Uhle's CWB in a Brissett, Solani ABF in a Sasquatch, then back to back bowls of a freshly opened tin of Reiner LGF in a Yakslon and a Lasse.

Out on the deck, (yes it's cool enough tonight in Kansasland). Solani blend 127, Jobey Prince Asti and a glass of Pemberton on the rocks. Ahh! The good life!

BB Latakia Flake in a tall General cob, trust me it works out really well.

Good Saturday morn all........ Sherlock Holmes in a Mastro de Paja Billiard coffee on the side!

Status
Not open for further replies.