What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing "homework" to a bowl of '03 Blackpoint, decanted this afternoon, in a Tinsky mocha rho - DELICIOUS. Mich Ultra on the side.

Buddy

Little Frog Morton in a Nording while listening to the rain and thunder.

Gawith & Hoggarth's Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Comoy's while at Hilton Head Island on vacation with my family.

In my Ardor SH Calabash V111 Bosun CP '05 Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Uhle's #300 in a bent italian briar basket pipe throughout the day, then C&D Sunday Picnic in a Lasse for the evening smoke on the deck.

University Flake again, in a Pete St. Pats Day 2006. Piet what have you done to me? :pirat:

Embarcadero.

In PeeDee's Christmas present Castello Collection Prince (one of three dedicated to it).

Diaphanous !

:face:

Just came back from a business trip where I knew I couldn't smoke. Relaxing with a little Penzance in a Savinelli Miliano.

Finishing the day with Anniversay Kake in the Meer billiard as I watch the Red Sox and Oakland A's game.

Falconer":dqi87qok said:
University Flake again, in a Pete St. Pats Day 2006. Piet what have you done to me? :pirat:
Glad you like it bro......!

As I am off to the office a little later this morn, I have time for a bowl.....
McClleland am pipe in a Peter Aran bent brandy...... coffee on the side!

Three Blind Moose in a Dan Bosewell with some extra strong coffee.

SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Savinelli David's Choice, a billiard shape that is light and is a nice smoker.

12c going up to 24c with sunshine, perhaps we'll have a completely sunny day in July here for the first time this month :D

Not much on my agenda today but one never knows. Housework, I guess. I'll try to finish "sprucing up" the remaining pipes and catch up on paperwork.

A mid-afternoon bowl of PA in a Jan Pietenpauw bent brandy.

OJK with strong black coffee. Trying to bring the system online, as it were.

Slow Puffs":t9dhh68q said:
SG Medium Virginia Flake in a Savinelli David's Choice, a billiard shape that is light and is a nice smoker.

12c going up to 24c with sunshine, perhaps we'll have a completely sunny day in July here for the first time this month :D

Not much on my agenda today but one never knows. Housework, I guess. I'll try to finish "sprucing up" the remaining pipes and catch up on paperwork.
First bowl at 5:33 in the morning? :shock:

Muddler":i9vokzot said:
A mid-afternoon bowl of PA in a Jan Pietenpauw bent brandy.
Nice one Mudd.....
DITTO
Prince Albert in a Ser Jacopo blasted Dublin!

hobie1dog":gqegn5gy said:
Slow Puffs":gqegn5gy said:

First bowl at 5:33 in the morning? :shock:
Actually I'm on MST here in Alberta. It's 11:28 am now :lol:

Just had some Lane MV1000 labeled "Mild & Mellow" , from JR Cigar Outlet...very close to their 1Q in flavor. ;)

Loaded the same Savinelli with SG Medium Virginia Flake again. This time I put the Balsa "filter" in the shank. I don't think I've ever done that... well, maybe once.

Hell, I just discovered there are ballgames on now. and the Red Sox have an afternoon game. I know what I'll be doing now :D

It's not quite noon here.

The dishwasher is on. The clothes washer and dryer are going. I did some paper work and made a couple of phone calls.

Switching back and forth between the Tampa game and the Yankees.

I've done enough today... It's sunny out and gotta check the fridge for beer :p

Status
Not open for further replies.