What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good SP have another beer on me!,,,,,, what the hell, have another on the brothers!!!!
Enjoy! :sunny:

Another bowl of Boson CP'05 in my Ardor SH V111 calabash, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Samuel Gawith St. James Flake in a Bruyere Bent.

I'm off tomorrow, (37th wedding Anniv.) so I'm digg'n out the ole Oompaul and having Solani Aged Burly Flake with Canadian whisky on the side. ;)

Do you know why men usually die before their wives? Because they want to.

Final smoke of this day is the same: SG Medium Virginia Flake in the same Savinelli. It's unusual for me to stick to the same blend and pipe all day but it is such a wonderful combo that I decided to stick with it... :D

PS Bullseye, Baki Lovat,
Took the grandson to goalie camp at the new hockey facility at the college, I learned a lot.

Falconer":m17w1u02 said:
I'm off tomorrow, (37th wedding Anniv.) so I'm digg'n out the ole Oompaul and having Solani Aged Burly Flake with Canadian whisky on the side. ;)

Do you know why men usually die before their wives? Because they want to.
Congrats Falconer!!!!

After a week on a serious burley binge, I'll start the day with some McClelland 2015 in a Savinelli bulldog!

Still about 3/4 bowl left of SG Medium Virginia Flake so DGT ing in the Savinelli :D

15c going up to 24c Sunny in the morning with afternoon and evening thunder showers expected.

Another slow day. I'll being visiting a family with Grim Reaper duties. Other than this household chores again. I planned July as a relaxing month and it's sorta nice to catch up on things and just "hang around".

Slow Puffs":h3optb8k said:
Still about 3/4 bowl left of SG Medium Virginia Flake so DGT ing in the Savinelli :D

15c going up to 24c Sunny in the morning with afternoon and evening thunder showers expected.

Another slow day. I'll being visiting a family with Grim Reaper duties. Other than this household chores again. I planned July as a relaxing month and it's sorta nice to catch up on things and just "hang around".
Unlike You SP, and I am envious........ I had a hectic late day at the office, rushed home at sunset for homemade soup and bread and now retreating to the patio for a well deserved bowl of McClelland 2015 in a Mastro de Paja billiard!

Snap - Piet I also had soup - Mrs Muddler's Dutch pea soup - with a cheese sarmie for dinner. Now it's GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 1s.

Muddler":pypxwg29 said:
Snap - Piet I also had soup - Mrs Muddler's Dutch pea soup - with a cheese sarmie for dinner. Now it's GH Best Brown #2 in a Pete Supreme 1s.
Hmmmmm great minds think alike!....... see you tomorrow Mudd!!
Remember...... just say NO!!!!

Junkyard Dawg in my broken down Brigham President as I was out and about today in the Jeep.

Loaded OJK in a Kaywoodie Shellcraft Kaywoodie 06 poker that Ken gifted me last year. I'm hoping this will be a wonderful fit.

1) The dregs of the Embarcadero mostly smoked last night in the old Parker Straightgrain A billiard with the LL stem for an appetiser.

2) FVF main course in a (ditto old) Stanwell second billiard with ditto stem.

:face:

Finishing a tin of Wessex BVF in a savinelli auto 5. I'm going to have to load the cellar w/this stuff!

Waking to some GH Kendal Flake in a Brebbia tan rustic calabash. Java on the side.

Buddy

GH Grasmere Flake in a cob. Tea on the side. A little something different (and nice.)

Status
Not open for further replies.