What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Junkyard Dawg in my broken Brigham President as I was running around planting a couple of bodies.

Now home relaxing until we go over to some friends in a couple of hours :D

Out on the deck smoking Balkan Sasieni in a new BC Starr with a Guinness after enjoying Brangus filets over mesquite, loaded baked potato on the side. Things are looking purdy good right now. :king:

Plum Pudding in a Dunhill Root Briar Bent Bulldog.

Good Sunday morn all!
Prince Albert in a Pietenpauw Bulldog.......coffee on the side!

Escdo in an Ardor Urano I purchased from our fearless leader D.P.G.

Escudo in same bent Savinelli.

15c going up to 24c here. A few rainless days. We'll be hollering for water soon.

We we out late last night at friends and smoke Dan's Blue Note in an Lorenzetti august caesar, 1/4 bent apple shape that Smokey Tweed gifted to me last Christmas. I used the 9mm filter.

No one commented on the room note but at least I was allowed to smoke it on their patio that was enclosed with screen windows to keep the pests away.

After a particularly lazy Sunday, an early evening bowl of Brown Clunee in a Rad Davis dublin.

Pease Embarcadero in an Upshall rusticated pear.

Uhle's CWB in my Poole & Smythe red bark[Dunhill second], I was wrong about this pipe not an ODA it's stamped Magnum #804, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

last bit of a 5g WO larsen 1864 sample pack i had (bought a couple locally shame they dont carry the tins). i must say liking the 'signature' blend that the 1864 took some getting used to has grown on me for the relatively few samples i had.

i must note that these sample packs although sealed were horribly dry..............i hope the tins are in better shape

camoham

GLP Haddo's Delight in a Peterson Donegal Rocky X105. A delighful smoke combination.

Earlier a couple of pipefuls of Junkyard Dawg in my broken Brigham President while driving around visting a couple of families in my gim reaper duties.

Also smoking Haddo's Delight in a 2009 Tinsky X-Mas pipe. The Champagne of Beers on the side.

Waking to some SG Medium VA Flake in a Tinsky diamond-shank Dublin, and a Diet Coke. Going to - finally - have bearably cool weather today.

Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.