What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SG Medium Virgian Flake in a Lorenzetti nero billard after a long day on the road.

The Red Sox game will be starting in a few minutes and will select another pipeful in a while.

Omega '09 from my SS in a talamona bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Secession from Charleston, SC in a Radice Rind with hot strong coffee. Gotta fortify myself for the day ahead. :shock:

Escudo is a Peterson emerald calabash.

16c going up to 28c

I'll be out and about with grum reaper duties and smoking Junkyard Dawg.

Fillmore '07 in my Poole& Smythe #804 Magnum, Ken :tongue:

Muddler":c7jssl54 said:
Macbaren Navy Flake in a Pete Rossclare.
Ditto Mudd!

Now some Mac Baren Cub blend (2007) in a Pietenpauw 'what-cha-ma-call-it?' blasted 'thingy-mabob' with a cumberland stem.
Packing for a business trip out of town, throwing in 2 meers and some PA, OJK and Navy flake! 3am wake up call to get to the airport on time!!!!
Man business travel SUX!!!

Just cracked opened a jar of S.O.T.E. '06 in my Talamona bent, Ken :tongue:

Finishing Marlin Flake in a Peterson donegal rock 120 (forgot I had 4 120's not three :lol: ).

Another good win for the Rx Sox.

Some of us on the baseball thread (boston.com) are going to follow the Rays and Yanks games as the Rx Sox aren't playing tonight. It's not quite 6:00 pm here.

Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake. Pretty good for a flavored Virginia flake.

Third Armellini in several months -- this one the best of the three (until the one LL is tuning arrives). Retarded looking pearlescent lucite stem & shank extension (ca. 1988), but smoking nicely. Seller (fleabay) took beautiful care of it except for cracking the shank extension.

If they keep coming along @ $9.95 like this, and I keep being the only one bidding on them, it'll be tough not continuing to pick them up.

The only deterrents are that, while they pass cleaners well, the draws are hit and miss --

and that everybody who got one seems to have smoked 1Q in it :affraid:

:face:

Popped a tin of GLP Telegraph Hill '09 and smoking it in a Dunhill tanshell lovat. A favourite smoke for sure.

18c going up to 30c with possibility of thunder showers later

Greetings from Bloemfontein airport. About to board for Durban.
In the cigar lounge enjoying a bowl of MacB. Navy Flake in my travelling meer!
Navy Flake is good, even in the Free State!

damn Carter Hall grew on me.

in a bent grabow

it will be a toss up for capt blk or stokkebye Nougat tonight in the peterson. had some french vanilla, wasnt too impressed. id kill for another signature (wo larsen) sample.

camoham

Garsmere fl. in my Cavachi CCC bent Dublin, Ken :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.