What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac Baren Club blend in a Pietenpauw Vuvuzela! ....coffee on the side!

Plantation Evening in a Pete Mark Twain.

had carter hall this morning at 3:30 before going to volunteer at a breakfast.

capt. blk upon returning home.

before dinner................took a small amount of W. O. Larsen signature i had left................mixed it with a little stokkebye 'chamapagne' in the pete 314.

im going to have to order some signature...............and some other stuff too! im thinking right now signature, pete uf, and maybe dan/cao devils holiday.

camoham

Puffing on some Blackwoods Flake in a Saseini 4-Dot Oom Paul...

Sam's Summer Ale on the side...

Ratings (max of 5)

Baccy: 4
Pipe: 5
Beer: 3.5 (needs more hops)

Earlier Mc's Xmass '01, still moist[ :D ], in my Mccrannie's bent Ashton, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Today was Red Rapparee in a Rad Davis and Revelation smoking mixture in a MM cob :cheers: :cheers:

Good Sunday morning to you all....... McClelland 2015 in a Mastro de Paja billiard, coffee on the side!

Chelsea Morning in a MM, and like Piet coffee on the side.

Escudo in a Peterson donegal rocky 120.

15c going up to 23c :sunny: with showers later in the day

Visited my good buddy MUDDLER today to take him some baccy I scored for him in Cape Town.
Great afternoon. Smoked up a storm as usual.
Thanks Mudd!

Now some OJK in a Sav 3613!

Great afternoon smoking it up with Piet, who gifted me a beautiful African Blackwood tamper. Tobacco always tastes better shared between friends. Right now it's McClelland 5110 in a Pete Mark Twain.

Muddler":04wr7afi said:
Great afternoon smoking it up with Piet, who gifted me a beautiful African Blackwood tamper. Tobacco always tastes better shared between friends. Right now it's McClelland 5110 in a Pete Mark Twain.
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Muddler is saluted for being a good Friend and a credit to the force!

Heinrich's Long Golden fl., In my McCrannie's Ashton bent, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.