What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bow-legged Bear in a Peterson System at 5:30am....
Been a loooong night. :roll:

Union Square in a Jan Pietenpauw dublin.

GLP Telegraph Hill in a Dunhill tanshell lovat.

15c going up to 24c :sunny:

Uhle's #300 in my Castello SS Greatline, Wessex Broadcut Burley in my McCrannie's bent Ashton, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

P.A. & Capt. Black Gold aged blend with my La Strada Pico and and a tumbler of ice chilled Crown Royal.. The back yard is calling .. :arrow:

Solani Silver Flake (660) in a new-to-me Brissett Poker by way of Tim in Ohio, followed by Reiner LFG in a Stanwell 113 :D :cheers:

Embarcadero.

Castello Collection prince from PeeBee

Aaaaaahhhhh !

:face:

Started the morning off with some Elizabethan Mixture in a small Hickok Freehand. I hope everyone has a wonderful day !!

GLP Haddo's Delight in a Peterson donegal rocky 120.

15c going up to 25c with possibility of thundershowers.

SG Navy Flake in a Jan Pietenpauw rhodesian. Much cooler here today. Should get down to around freezing tonight.

Andy's Favorite (a local blend) in a churchwarden a friend made for me.

Redcake 5100 in my New York De Luxe 598. A beautiful morning with the ducks on the pond.. :D

I am in New York on vacation and went to Barclay-Rex Tobacconist in midtown as such I thought I would smoke some of their products in one of their pipes that I purchased.
Barclay-Rex San Francisco Blend in Barclay-Rex diamond shank Billiard

If anyone ever is in Manhattan I would highly recommend this establishment for new pipe purchases the prices are that same as my local shop and they through in a few ounces of tobacco for free with a new pipe purchase.

Earlier in my Giant Ardor bent ball, more Wessex Broad cut burley, Ken :tongue:
Pacem en Puffing! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.