What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My normal PG Apricot after breakfast.

Later I plan on a short dance with OM Suzette.

Took a break from snuff this weekend.
Starting this week off with PG Apricot and McChrystal's O&G

OM Greyhound. The more time I spend with this, the more I like it...but it drips somethin' FIERCE!

idbowman":26sdacfj said:
OM Greyhound.  The more time I spend with this, the more I like it...but it drips somethin' FIERCE!
As does Evangeline. I learned the hard way with that flavor that I can't snuff perique.

Viking Dark seems to very popular with nic lovers. I've avoided it as I get the feeling the buzz level would overwhelm my low threshold. :drunken:

Yes, but Bernard Doppelt Fermentiert is also considered medium strength, but when I first tried it nearly knocked my socks off.   Luckily they sell in small quantities as my current 10g will probably last many months.

I think on a 1 to 10 scale, medium is probably from 3 to 7.  So for me the Bernard is a 7.   I get the impression from other reviews that Viking Dark is up there as well.  

Not a big deal as I have tried plenty of snuffs so far that are right in my wheelhouse.   :geek:

Just had a shot of McChrystal's O&G mixed 1:1 with McChrystal's Raspberry.
Very nice.

Yep, Viking Dark is a firm Medium. I'd say the strength is on par with most of the Bernard Schmalzers.