What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whiskey & Honey and Grunt

I have a 20 + pound stockpile of snuff but this combo is what I use more than anything else.

Slide":6zhhjt27 said:

I have a 20 + pound stockpile of snuff but this combo is what I use more than anything else.
I wasn't much a fan of Whisky&Honey to be honest, but how is Grunt? I have some ordered but it is headed home so I won't be trying it for a while.
And holy crap 20 pounds :affraid: :cheers: I think I have like 6 pounds is all so far. You have almost as much snuff as I do normal pipe tobacco.

kaiser83":4mmkp6pq said:
Slide":4mmkp6pq said:

I wasn't much a fan of Whisky&Honey to be honest, but how is Grunt? I have some ordered but it is headed home so I won't be trying it for a while.
And holy crap 20 pounds :affraid: :cheers: I think I have like 6 pounds is all so far. You have almost as much snuff as I do normal pipe tobacco.
I like Grunt, obviously, but the batches all seem to be different. 1st run was the best. 2nd and third run came out close together but differ from each other as well.

Seems to me like age does it some good and get's it closer to the original. For me it is very easy to take. I consider it an unscented snuff mostly. Although the first batch had a musk scent that everyone interpreted as coconut. Myself included. Later batches has a more cigar like quality.

My pipe tobacco supply will over take my snuff supply this week. I'm semi-satisfied with the amount of snuff I have put back but no where near happy with the amount of pipe tobacco on hand :lol:

Today was a good day filled with:
Abraxas Dragun
Toque Spanish Gem
Toque Absinthe
Bernard Brasil
Sam G Apricot
Sam G Elmo's Reserve
F&T Morlaix

I was pleasantly surprised with both Toque blends since that brand has been letting me down a lot lately.

Poschl Gawith Apricot first thing followed later by some Toque Whisky & Honey

kaiser83 - Like you I initially did not like the Whisky & Honey at all but I tried it again a few weeks after first opening the tin and either it had changed or I had. I use it quite regularly now and it has really grown on me.

Thanks for the tip brother. I will give it a whirl again in a couple weeks.

kaiser83":dhtgmxf5 said:
Abraxas Dragun
I have probably 100 grams of the first batch of Dragun in two Mason jars. This was the more coarse grind. I have an allergy to something in it.

If you or one of the other snuffers want it let me know. Price is free and shipping is included :lol:

Slide":dl0gc78e said:
kaiser83":dl0gc78e said:
Abraxas Dragun
I have probably 100 grams of the first batch of Dragun in two Mason jars. This was the more coarse grind. I have an allergy to something in it.

If you or one of the other snuffers want it let me know. Price is free and shipping is included :lol:
if the offer still stands, check pm please

Slide":i2usigs4 said:
kaiser83":i2usigs4 said:
Abraxas Dragun

Darn generous of you Slide. KV is a worthy recipient. Good on ya brother.

FC Bayern today. Maybe some F&T HDT later.

SG Black Coffee, then Poschl Gawith Apricot and now Viking Brown

Some new ones this weekend. Viking Dark, F&T Santo Domingo, G&H English Rose, Dholakia Swiss Chocolate

Snafu_zps88616177.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.