What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F&T High Dry Toast this morning...Tom Buck for the workday.

Toque Almond Toast, Toque Lime Toast, Sculpin IPA & a movie.

Been off the snuff for a while.

It's good to be back with WOS Rose! :face: 

Thanks D&B!

mejoshee":q2fnpxth said:
Been off the snuff for a while.

It's good to be back with WOS Rose! :face: 

Thanks D&B!
You're Welcome, Josh!  :D 

First shot at this. Went with Dean Swift Snuff Bezoar. Nice real nice I think I like!

Jim

Today's a Tom Buck sort of day.

I've been neglecting the F&T HDT, though...I'll probably need to remedy that this afternoon.

huffelpuff":qvq7es3t said:
Having some WoS cherry/menthol. Good stuff!
I don't care for plain fruit flavored snuff, but add a little mentholated goodness and Wallah! Menthol and Apricot is great (Poschl's Gawith Apricot is my fav). WoS Ice Licorice is one of my absolute favorite mentholated WoS offerings.

I know what you mean. The plain Apricot was just meh. The Best SP is better but seems to lack some backbone. The Cherry/Menthol is kinda weird as it reminds me of cough drops, but then I do suck on those things pretty much year round.

Having another go with WoS Best SP. Very subtle, reminds me of Earl Grey tea? May toss back some more C/M before bed

Hey P&S care to elaborate on your home ground? What are you using as scents? Any in particular that stand head and shoulders above the others?

Inquiring minds want to know

Jim

Wilsons of Sharrow - Irish High Toast No22

I dont really care for added scents in my tobacco products, just plain old tobacco, toasted or fermented!

Well, Huffelpuff, I hate shipping charges buying snuff from outside the U.S. so I started grinding pipe baccy in a little blade coffee grinder. I use essential oils and spices for scents... Cajeput, cedar, lime, and jasmine are among my fave scents....Strong Latakia baccy works well. Fennel and caraway seed are strong agreeable spices I use also..... I do have a large snuff cellar. I wish I could get American snuff locally. It is a good pastime grinding up different flavors... Reaching for some 7 seas/Pirate kake as I type.....  :pirat: 

Oxman, I dig it! I love the smell of good tobacco. I'm also allergic to a whole mess of things so I really gotta watch what I snuff.

P&S thanks for the answers. I always wondered how they scented this stuff. It sounds like some really nice flavors you've got going there. I may have to do some experimenting!

Jim

More (and more and more and more) of the McC's Hopfen.

I might switch it up tonight and spend a few days with F&T HDT.

Latakia AO 1860.

Loving this Dark Fired aroma. I understand that it actually contains no Latakia at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.