What are you snuffing?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was only half paying attention, and just took a pinch of HDT roughly the size of a softball (maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a MASSIVE pinch by my usual standards)...I'm pretty sure I can smell colors right now.

idbowman":pand5a87 said:
Was only half paying attention, and just took a pinch of HDT roughly the size of a softball (maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but it was a MASSIVE pinch by my usual standards)...I'm pretty sure I can smell colors right now.
I'm sure the colors you see filtered through your tears are the ones you are smelling.

I've been carrying a snuffhouse box full of McC Hops. This has been my go to for the better part of the late spring/summer.

Finished the snuff box of Hops. I've moved on to Toque Line Toast.

Waiting for the MrSnuff order to arrive so I can get my first try of SG Firedance Flake...in the meantime, it's SG London Brown.

Toque Lime Toast while I preheat the grill for some pork tenderloin.

Something described and A perfect nightcap snuff comprised of Dark Air Cured Burley, Red Virginia, St. James Perique, Cyprian Latakia (1997 crop), Turkish Izmir and Greek Basma deeply fermented with herbs that are said to create a calm, relaxed frame of mind and provide for a deep restful night’s rest with sweet dreams and an energetic, positive wake up call.

gravel":vy0loqes said:
Something described and A perfect nightcap snuff comprised of Dark Air Cured Burley, Red Virginia, St. James Perique, Cyprian Latakia (1997 crop), Turkish Izmir and Greek Basma deeply fermented with herbs that are said to create a calm, relaxed frame of mind and provide for a deep restful night’s rest with sweet dreams and an energetic, positive wake up call.
That sounds a little more like the perfect "up all night" snuff.

DrumsAndBeer":rve2rssh said:
gravel":rve2rssh said:
That sounds a little more like the perfect "up all night" snuff.
It is very rich, more so than any I've had before.

It is also very tasty. Too bad I only have a wee sample of it.

Been off snuff for a while, but tonight I return with a bit of French Carotte. :D

DrumsAndBeer":ivg65ph7 said:
Been off snuff for a while, but tonight I return with a bit of French Carotte. :D
Same here. Funny.
I had Butternut Toast from Old Mill.

The amount of Viking Dark I've been cramming up my nose for the last few months or so is absolutely frightening.

Without exaggeration, I think I've taken more of it since Thanksgiving than I've taken of all other snuffs, combined, in the last two years.

Viking Dark is great stuff. I wish I wasn't allergic to it.

I was doing a pretty good amount of Viking Dark, as well as De Kranglise A/P snuff.  That's how I found out I was allergic to conifers.

Most unfortunate.

Although, at least it was a cheap lesson to learn (given snuff prices).

Very true. I have never felt a sense of loss giving away a good tin of snuff that my body won't tolerate, or even tossing out snuff that I don't enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.