What did you eat before the evening smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Young briar fan

Reaction score
Maybe this will take off, maybe not. I love to cook and was wondering if anyone else wanted to share what they had for supper? That's right supper. Dinner is in the middle of the day. My granddad said Jesus had the last supper at night.
Tonight I cooked: Shishkabobs on the grill with pork(marinated in olive oil, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, fresh cracked black pepper), sweet onion, squash, portabella shrooms, and zucchini. I also baked sweet potatos. Let's hear it.

We had nice juicy ribeye steaks "threatened" over charcoal and served rare alongside grilled acorn squash from the garden and a wild rice pilaf.

Celebrated Sovereign in a Savinelli apple with Basil Haden bourbon for desert. :D

I had a double portion of Alpo,,,,,I spent my paycheck on tobacco

mark":4v1tnmwu said:
I had a double portion of Alpo,,,,,I spent my paycheck on tobacco
LOL!

Spaghetti with meat and mushroom sauce. Kids love it, it's easy to prepare and lasts for a few days. What`s not to like!?

Went through all that just so I could light up some Irish Flake. :tongue:

While I'm out of town the boss wants to eat at the same Buffett every night. He pays for it and it's hot so I'm not complaining. I just can't wait to get home every week to eat in my own kitchen. Hearing what normal people eat during the week keeps hope alive! The only plus to the motel room is I get to smoke inside.