What Happened to Half and Half?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artvandelay

Reaction score
10 years ago, I tried this tobacco and it was the most vile thing ever to foul my pipe. After reading that Lane Ltd is now producing it, I picked up a pouch with low expectations. Holy shit! This stuff is amazing! This is not even the same tobacco that I tried a few years back.

artvandelay":mhm2qytp said:
10 years ago, I tried this tobacco and it was the most vile thing ever to foul my pipe. After reading that Lane Ltd is now producing it, I picked up a pouch with low expectations. Holy shit!  This stuff is amazing! This is not even the same tobacco that I tried a few years back.
Glad you like it. Since it's no longer made by Pinkerton I really enjoy it. STG (Lane) has apparently returned to the old recipe or at least as close as is possible today and for me it tastes like it did back in the early to mid 60's. There's hardly a day that goes by that I don't have at least one bowl. It's my favorite drug store blend and it's cheap. :)

AJ