What happens when I get board and play in my shop.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric Furgeson

Reaction score
I know it ain't a hard one to make. But I have been seein ones like it on line lately and thought hey I can make one of those. So here is my version of a tabletop pipe.

Nice. I have a massive Brebbia table pipe my dad picked up in the 60's. I've never used it, though, as I don;t relish trying to clean the hose afterwards!

Let us know how yours smokes.

ontariopiper":lheli0tr said:
Nice. I have a massive Brebbia table pipe my dad picked up in the 60's. I've never used it, though, as I don;t relish trying to clean the hose afterwards!

Let us know how yours smokes.
that is why I went with water safe componets. that way I can just flush it with hot water atfer I use it and hang it up to dry until I am ready to use it again.

Consider using a trivet of some sort. If you smoke a bit hot, the finish of the surface below could be harmed. Just being overprotective...

Fazby":m4780v2o said:
Consider using a trivet of some sort.  If you smoke a bit hot, the finish of the surface below could be harmed.  Just being overprotective...
good idea. I have some rubber rolledvroofing scraps I may cut and gule to the bottom of the pipe as a insulating pad.

Looks like a personal hookah type thingy! Bet it gives a nice cool smoke.....

Dug up a pic of the Brebbia table pipe in my collection. Not one you'd want to drop on your foot! And that's a 1" bore, 2" deep tobacco chamber. ya gotta be in it for the long haul if you light this one up! :shock:

24155065765_06d6301589_n.jpg

Blackhorse":dpyf1vog said:
Next thing, someone will make a bong out of old muffler parts!  :lol:
Shhhhhh! Quit talking about my youth.All Will say is scrap new exhaust pipe, flat steel and a welder. Oh and as to the tubing on this one it is fish tank tubing $2.99 at walmart for 8 ft. So it is a cheap replacement.

Ozark Wizard":2t9hg2nl said:
Looks like a personal hookah type thingy! Bet it gives a nice cool smoke.....
vey cool. So cool in fact you have to be careful of over heating the bowl.