What have you bought lately ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fallout

Reaction score
Didn't see this started here yet. Excuse me if a topic like this has already been posted.
I guess I'll start this off. Went to my local today, and grabbed 14 tins of Penzance, 20 tins of FVF, and one bag of Stonehaven. really good haul !

Fallout":arjm9q9y said:
Didn't see this started here yet. Excuse me if a topic like this has already been posted.
I guess I'll start this off. Went to my local today, and grabbed 14 tins of Penzance, 20 tins of FVF, and one bag of Stonehaven. really good haul !
WOW! how much was the P and Stonehaven?

I will let you know tomorrow what I get, I am heading to the Tobacco shop down the street from work, I am going to see if they can pick up some more major brands or if they actually got some in.

Fallout":393n33at said:
Didn't see this started here yet. Excuse me if a topic like this has already been posted
Yeah it's in the PAD and TAD but that's ok,,,it's all relative,,,sounds like you've got one helluva B&M

mark":ry67e6gk said:
Fallout":ry67e6gk said:
Didn't see this started here yet. Excuse me if a topic like this has already been posted
Yeah it's in the PAD and TAD but that's ok,,,it's all relative
Just saw that. Sorry.

"sounds like you've got one helluva B&M"

Yes, your right. My local takes real good care of me. Great guy, and great selection. The only bag of SH he had, and he held it for me. He's probably got hundreds of customers. I do feel a little special at the moment.

I bought a tin of SG Navy Flake and some bulk Black Russian aromatic yesterday at the Briar Shoppe in Houston, Tx. They actually had around 10 tins of SG Squadron Leader, Navy Flake, and Penzance in the store FYI. Couldn't bring myself to pay $22 for a tin of Penzance, I hear it's good though.

I guess it works out that in Texas it seems almost nobody smokes a pipe. As you can imagine, cigars are very popular.

I'm totally sold on pipe tobacco, the SG Navy Flake I had this morning was the bomb.

Here is the order I put in to pipesandcigars.com last night. They let me know that it was shipped today.
=====================================
Name Code Qty Each Options
------------------------------------------------------------------------
McClelland Bulk #620 bptmcc25 32 2.07
Mocha Black (by the ounce) (Shipped)

HPCS Bulk - Trout Stream bpterc05 32 1.87
(ounces) (Shipped)

MacBaren 7 Seas Black bptmac474 8 1.75
bulk (Shipped)

Altadis Bulk - Blacksburg bptalt07 8 1.99
(by the ounce) (Shipped)

Altadis Bulk - Black bptalt66 8 1.99
Cordial - Z50 (by the ounce) (Shipped)

Cornell & Diehl "Black bptcnd97 8 2.19
Cherry" (bulk) (Shipped)

Scottys Bulk Blends - bptscot01 8 1.96
Butternut Burley (Shipped)

Subtotal 204.88
Coupon discount -14.34
(columbus)
Subtotal 190.54
Shipping 0.00
Tax 0.00
Total 190.54

10 tins of Red Flake, 30 tins of FVF (I'm a little embarrassed about this), 2 GBD 9438s, an Astley bulldog & a Falcon for fishing.

Muddler":l9cqd5k7 said:
10 tins of Red Flake, 30 tins of FVF (I'm a little embarrassed about this), 2 GBD 9438s, an Astley bulldog & a Falcon for fishing.
Good stuff, Mudd! You should be glad we aren't neighbors... I'd be knockin on your door every other day asking if you could spare a cup of sugar (FVF) :lol!:

I forgot to include my recent splurge:
8 tins of Best Brown Flake
4 tins of Skiff Mixture
A pipe rack

And this Shell Briar Canadian
03c30071.jpg