What if MM

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THAT is a nice looking piece of cob...I DO hope they make a bulldog again, that would be awesome.

if MM started making the bulldog once more, they would sell at least one-- ;)

s.ireland":9ms6oj9s said:
Cody V":9ms6oj9s said:
Only if they bring back the bakelite 8)
If they bring back the Bakelite, I'd buy two of them!
...and I'll take two more as well.
I have been more than happy with the 3 new MMs I rencently purchased.

Gotta admit they're pretty sharp looking,,,waiting is the hard part,,,let us know your impressions,,,

Cob bulldogs will only be available again in 2 years time. I got it from the horse's mouth today

SpeedyPete":di20n79e said:
Cob bulldogs will only be available again in 2 years time. I got it from the horse's mouth today
That may or may not be factual, since they do have a way to speed up drying on a limited basis. If their faster drying works as well as it has in very limited use in the past, it could be expanded. And that doesn't come from anyone I would call a horse's mouth, but from Phil, the general manager.

I thought the first year was for growing that special bulldog shaped corn.

Anyway, seems that if someone was super handy they could put together something like this from a pretty well stocked parts bin a dremmel and some good rod stock. Hmmmmm.

Every year MM grows cobs of all sizes, but this year they've tried to grow more larger ears of corn. This year looks like a good crop, so things should be looking up

tiltjlp":t1u1hg3o said:
Every year MM grows cobs of all sizes, but this year they've tried to grow more larger ears of corn. This year looks like a good crop, so things should be looking up
I hope so as my cobs are quickly becoming my every day pipe. My Patriot is now my go to but a bulldog (hopefully they'll offer it in a bent as well) would be fantastic. It's tough to find a good rusticated bent bulldog that won't break the bank. MMs affordability make them ideal and the looks/ performance are no less than amazing.

I agree on the merits of the cobs. I've got maybe 10 and my 2 favorites are a nearly matched set of 'Freehands' that have their tops trimmed to accept wind screens. The perfect smokers.