What is your favorite VaPar ?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fishnrust":2bgvrzga said:
Impossible to find for the past few years, but Kingfisher gets my vote. Stash is running low :(
There were some tins of Mike Butera's Pelican that showed up on vendors' shelves recently (they sold out in a NY minute), but there's hope  :) 

The astute Va/Per lovers among us might be able to grab some Kingfisher soon as well (one can only hope LOL).

rothnh":zjmn659r said:
fishnrust":zjmn659r said:
Impossible to find for the past few years, but Kingfisher gets my vote. Stash is running low :(
There were some tins of Mike Butera's Pelican that showed up on vendors' shelves recently (they sold out in a NY minute), but there's hope  :) 

The astute Va/Per lovers among us might be able to grab some Kingfisher soon as well (one can only hope LOL).
One can only hope.

Brewdude":lhgez34l said:
fishnrust":lhgez34l said:
Haven't seen this offered in well over a year. Maybe more. Do they even still make it?

Cheers,

RR
Maybe.

As we've mentioned above, the Pelican popped back in recently.

But hey, we're talking about Mike Butera and Germain here.  Neither of which, historically, have been into anything but doing their own thing.

I like Escudo or Dunhill's Elizabethan. It just depends of the amount of perique I'm craving at the moment.