What kind of tobacco does Santa smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cartaphilus":1yfpiziq said:
Being a Anti-Smoking Nazi is better then having Santa do what pleases him..........
sure that makes sense.
Just like why should parents have to teach there children what to do and what not do, that's societies and the governments job. :fpalm:
Well said.

Thinking I could get a cute argument from my 11 year old granddaughter I asked her if Santa smokes a pipe? She replied, "Pop Pop you're Santa Clause and you smoke a pipe." I just smiled, gave her a wink, and lit my pipe.  :) 

AJ

ajn27511":5y7o92il said:
Thinking I could get a cute argument from my 11 year old granddaughter I asked her if Santa smokes a pipe? She replied, "Pop Pop you're Santa Clause and you smoke a pipe." I just smiled, gave her a wink, and lit my pipe.  :) 

AJ
She sounds smart.  :queen: 

Neil wrote:

The 2011 Santa's Smoke from Burlington on Whyte was my very first 'baccy! Might have to pick up some of the 2013. Do you know if the vintages are the same? Or are they different every year?

I've only tried the 2011 version my self but I believe they change it up every year.

monbla256":czl257ye said:
After looking at several classic illustrations of the old man in Red, with that finger to the side of the nose it could ONLY mean he's snortin' pure Columbian Coke !   :twisted: :twisted: 
So that's what they mean when they talk about "snow" and "white Christmases".....

ajn27511":mmkxp44a said:

AJ
Touching "Pipe Moment".

Best,

monbla256":kujvc58h said:
After looking at several classic illustrations of the old man in Red, with that finger to the side of the nose it could ONLY mean he's snortin' pure Columbian Coke !   :twisted: :twisted: 

Uh Huh...Peruvian flake.  He likes the best!

MisterE":b3ytui2c said:
monbla256":b3ytui2c said:
So that's what they mean when they talk about "snow" and "white Christmases".....
AAAH!!! the nuances of the English language !!!!  :twisted: :twisted: 

First, in regard to the tobacco Santa would smoke…Christmas Cheer, of course (with a little age on it).

In regard to the smoking/PC debate in general…I've been angry too, but thankfully, I've learned to let go a bit. We aren't mainstream, and we aren't going to be. It's just an unfortunate downside of this hobby and anyone who isn't willing to accept that is going to get angry a lot. More importantly, if we get all worked up over Santa not smoking a pipe, how different are we than the people getting all worked up over Santa smoking a pipe? If we demand that Santa is depicted smoking a pipe, we're simply pushing our own brand of political correctness.

All of that said, when it comes to someone attacking our real life smoking rights, it's a better time to get angry and take appropriate action.

Ignore the the naysayers this holiday season and enjoy your pipe knowing what pleasures the anti-smokers are cheating themselves out of.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

pepesdad1":vfbee8e0 said:

Uh Huh...Peruvian flake.  He likes the best!
Humm.. That sounds interesting. My wife is Peruvian so maybe I should get a tin of this stuff.

utahpipeman":u23i6oc1 said:
First, in regard to the tobacco Santa would smoke…Christmas Cheer, of course (with a little age on it).

In regard to the smoking/PC debate in general…I've been angry too, but thankfully, I've learned to let go a bit.  We aren't mainstream, and we aren't going to be.  It's just an unfortunate downside of this hobby and anyone who isn't willing to accept that is going to get angry a lot.  More importantly, if we get all worked up over Santa not smoking a pipe, how different are we than the people getting all worked up over Santa smoking a pipe?  If we demand that Santa is depicted smoking a pipe, we're simply pushing our own brand of political correctness.  

All of that said, when it comes to someone attacking our real life smoking rights, it's a better time to get angry and take appropriate action.

Ignore the the naysayers this holiday season and enjoy your pipe knowing what pleasures the anti-smokers are cheating themselves out of.  

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Very well said Utah. Cheers.