What movie are you watching?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just finished "All the Light We Cannot See" on Netflix. It's a 4 part mini-series, but was very well done. We enjoyed it a lot.

Amazon Prime just added a whole bunch of classic and spaghetti westerns, so I know what I'm watching for the foreseeable future! I'm starting with El Dorado and then I'll probably work my way through the man with no name trilogy.

View attachment 8145
I so love john wayne mate have a tshit that has his pic and quote

1700732460619.png

Just watched this on netflix, not to bad.

On Netflix you say? I'll have to add this to my list. I'm a sucker for westerns and frontier-era movies and shows, an dI haven't seen that one. I just added 4 or 5 westerns to my Amazon Prime list. Unfortunately, all require paid rentals, so I'll move through them much slower than I otherwise would!

I have played Call of duty Zombies on playstation since it came out and every one since and a huge fan.
This is one of my favourite zombie movies. It is subtitled which usually I hate but the dialog is manageable and very funny in a lot of scenes and acutually has a good story line. Just thought I would share for those zombie fans out there.

Warning very gorey and viloent tralior.

Watched "Ordinary Men" on Netflix. An hour documentary on police groups in nazi Poland under Einsatzgruppen administration. It examined how ordinary citizens "negotiate" with themselves to rationalize heinous acts. Very sobering.
Yes I watched that also mate very sobering hey.
I really enjoyed "all quite on the western front" I watched the making of it also after watching the movie.
It was interesting seeing it from another prospective and I am not a book person but may get it to read.

Yes I watched that also mate very sobering hey.
I really enjoyed "all quite on the western front" I watched the making of it also after watching the movie.
It was interesting seeing it from another prospective and I am not a book person but may get it to read.

The new version is excellent. There was a televised 2 part version of it in the 70's that was also good. The original film of "All Quiet on the Western Front" was released in 1938.

All three were excellent considering their respective eras.

Watched "Chronicle" on Netflix for the second time last night. It's a "soft" sci-fi film, more concerned with the psychological effect of sudden advancement than with the science behind it. Three kids stumble on a mysterious artifact and develop super powers. These powers increase and the three discover that their individual psychological issues are an impediment to the moral application of their new-found skills.

I just got Netflix set up, it came with my T-Mobile plan. A friend kept mentioning Whiplash in our recent conversations so I watched it last night along with some SG Full Virginia Flake in a cob. I found it riveting in it's intensity but unrealistic in my experiences. I've found musicians to be intense at their practice and study of other musicians techniques but not to the self destructive level portrayed in the movie.