What pen(s) are you using this week?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monbla256

Reaction score
I'm in an Italian mood theses past few weeks and am using two classic Italian pens, my '48 Aurora 88 w/hooded soft 14k nib. A much different pen than the 88 they make today.

and my Omas Arco Brown Paragon with it's fabulously soft/flexible 14k F nib.

Eversharp Skyline and a Pelikan 60something (Blue with silvery furniture)

Hey Michael,

My old faithful.  A Parker Sonnet, matt black with gold trim and medium nib.

No pen. I used a Dixon Ticonderoga Wood Cased #2 Black for notes at Sermon this week.

Wait I'm wrong I used a pen Monday night helping the boy make a Baltimore Ravens timeline for some class or another. It was a gift from Patty Hogan of Hogan Equine up in New Jersey. It's a wood body/brass accent ball point that uses Cross Refills.

All metal Parker ballpoint equipped with a Fisher space pen refill. It's the only pen I trust to work no matter what. Writes upside down, over grease, when you're in orbit, etc.

just the other day I found myself upside down in orbit needing to write on a greasy piece of wax paper.

puros_bran":iot989l9 said:
just the other day I found myself upside down in orbit needing to write on a greasy piece of wax paper.
So that was you, O Rider in the Night? Not to put too fine a point on it, but I do expect the pen to be returned eventually, barring a friggin' time warp or some damn thing.