What the H E double hockey sticks is this!?!?!??

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josjor

Reaction score
I don't know what this is. It has a plug in and parts of what look like a personal pleasure device!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DAVES-PIPE-601-ELECTRONIC-PIPE-/140621503948?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20bdb1ddcc

$(KGrHqUOKpYE5c1DIrczBOmgl,dNvg~~60_3.JPG

It's an "e pipe" like an electronic cigarette. Useless.

That's hilarious. Both the concept of an "e-pipe" and the fact that yes, it does look like some dirty pleasure device. 8)

No...I'm pretty sure it's some kind of Steampunk thing...like a 'Spy Pipe'...the cartidges go into the bowl and are electrically charged...you detonate it by biting the stem...it's the rechargable model. I'm certain it was once owned by 'Q'.

An E-pipe, give me a break... I wouldn't waste my time or money on that thing!

So its kinda like candy cigarettes, cap pistols and bubbles pipes, "Lets play pretend" except its for Adult children?

:lol:

NeroWolfe":x7uhuowr said:
Indeed!!!!!!!! A sex toy of some sort !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL !
I'm glad Im not the only pervert who raised an eyebrow upon seeing those three cylinders at the bottom. A "massage" for her pleasure...

Why is it equipped with three bullet shaped suppositories? :evil:

Blackhorse":c3qptrb7 said:
No...I'm pretty sure it's some kind of Steampunk thing...like a 'Spy Pipe'...the cartidges go into the bowl and are electrically charged...you detonate it by biting the stem...it's the rechargable model. I'm certain it was once owned by 'Q'.
Q-Judge-q-star-trek-10759421-694-530-400x305.jpg