What to my Wondering Eyes should Appear: Dec. Bombing Run!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scotties22":5s8j2nl4 said:
I just received a very strange package in the mail.  Smelled a bit like Napalm.  And did indeed detonate upon opening it.  Am I a decoy or is High Command up to no good this month and have they turned us all on eachother???  Will wait for others to confirm my suspicions  :?: 
Either we are both decoys or we are experiencing friendly fire perhaps.

Very interesting... :scratch:

Methinks a bit of deception was used here this month... :suspect: 

They did talk about eliminating non essential personnel....... Whatever the case, I know it is Friday and I want to see pictures.  :D

i.keenum":7pu8wq8o said:
They did talk about eliminating non essential personnel....... Whatever the case, I know it is Friday and I want to see pictures.  :D
It is a mystery to everyone but Jesse where the bombs are supposed to be landing. My tracking says nothing. We have only gotten a couple of reports of hits, but delivery may be messed up due to volume in the system before Christmas/Festivus/Whatever...

Well, well, well. Target has been hit. But, are there any casualties? :twisted: 

December 20, 2013 , 2:19 pm Delivered

The plot thickens. I came home to this finely crafted bomb from our own Pozzska! I cannot tell you how amazing the coffee smells, and Briar Fox has been on my "To Buy" list for quite some time. Most endearing, is a ornament with a note describing its origins.

Thanks Nathan, and Happy Holidays

The Bomb

The Ornament on our tree

The plot is so thick at this point that it's, uh, whatever plots become when they thicken beyond initial thickening.

I received this bomb from Scottie. I'm pretty stoked.

QXne9Bp.jpg

Interestingly I've had both LBF and LNF and never LTF, so I'm looking forward to that. More so: Semois!

Plus two festive candy canes my daughters have claimed.

Wow! Thank you Scottie and Merry Christmas!

image14.jpg

Here's the grenade that landed just outside base yesterday...

An Oregon maple burl blank,
4 pipe stems (3 black wide saddles, 1 round copper swirl taper),
a stabilized masir birch tamper with brass end,
a meerschaum Zulu by SMS pipes with the case
~ 2oz Stonehaven (smells great).

To me it looks like I'll be learning how to do a shank extension while smoking some Stonehaven.

I think it was Oregon city's own BlackHorse who sent this. Big thanks to BlackHorse, this was all a huge surprise and is very much appreciated. I'll definitely be putting these item to good use.

Happy christmachankwanzicamas!!

KaBOOM!

Commander, Sir:

Missile hits target at 1516 hours on this date. Victim Target must have been destroyed.  :(  Not a sound from impact site has been heard since missile impact. :scratch: 

AJ, Semi-Private

Here is my bomb from AJ.  Lots of great stuff I can't wait to dig into......and my kids really liked the candy!!

M&Ms and Kisses for the kids
A Holly Wreath candle
Sassy Bear Tea (going to enjoy this in the morning)
Sample of SG Bob's Chocolate Flake
1oz Elizabethan
1 50g tin McClelland's Tudor Castle
1 50g tin DAN Devil's Holiday

It's been a great day!!  :cheers: 

Oh....I almost forgot.  The Snowman tin contains some of AJ's special baccy blend.  I am very excited and can't wait to try it!!!!!!

dscn3819.jpg

Commander, Sir;

It has been confirmed. Target survived blast. :cheers: Didn't want to cause any permanent damage. Just wanted to shower them with shrapnel. Orders have been fulfilled. Merry Christmas Scottie to you and your family.  :santa: 

AJ

mejoshee":dnilud0f said:
Very interesting... :scratch:

Methinks a bit of deception was used here this month... :suspect: 
Something doesn't quite fit the norm.  :scratch:  :suspect: 

AJ

HEY! COMMANDER, Sir,

What's going on here? Did you fall into the bowl of eggnog while posting orders for this mission?  :drunken: 
Seems like bombs are falling all over the country. Admittedly the targets hit deserve to be obliterated but aren't you afraid of causing mass confusion and hysteria?  :affraid: I'm headed for my Asian office. You know the one. Not going to stick around here. No telling what may fall out of the sky.  :roll: 

AJ, Semi-Private.

And I returned home to not only a visit from Santa, but a incendiary device that was very significant in its power. It may take me a few days to recover, but I will post pictures in the morning

Think maybe there was a bit too much rum in the nog this month at control center

rev

Well ho ho ho, Mejoshee couldn't quite understand why I was the target two months in a row, I guess he figured I wasn't dead enough, so instead of taking it easy on a wounded soldier he really gave it to me. And this is the damage:

1497621_10151809913310168_1181444033_n.jpg

A wonderful Christmas stocking
what looks to be hand picked plastic holly wreaths :)
a mm cob pipe that had a filter but I round filed it
two tins of fat white guy mints
some coal, (presumably for being so rude as to not die from the last raid)
and then

and then

100 gm of Rattray's Charles Mixture
100 gm of Rattray's professional mixture
100 gms of 2013 Christmas cheer which will be put into deep storage
150 gms of hearth and home egg nog

I'm dead

rev

I think everyone gets a purple heart this month, am I right?

Well played HQ, well played.

mejoshee":vzsh9ueb said:

Nope. You need to be shelled by multiples for a Purple Heart.

gravel":bkrsfb04 said:
mejoshee":bkrsfb04 said:

Nope. You need to be shelled by multiples for a Purple Heart.
Ah. So friendly fire only counts for chaos?  :lol: