What would Santa Claus smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aristokles":l3ylbhp5 said:
Well, being the stickler for historical accuracy that I am, Santa Claus is just the northern European name of Saint Nicholas, who lived mid-fourth century in southern Anatolia. Hence, if smoking tobacco existed at the time, quite obviously he would have smoked a good Oriental blend, with maybe some Latakia in the mix. :)

But in a related but similar vein, what is in Frosty the Snowman's corncob? :D
Frosty? Cob? Definitely Carter Hall, no question there. :santa:

Frosty? Yes, I agree Dave. Carter Hall.

Santa? Boswell's Christmas Cookie seems to be his latest preferred blend. Why, you ask? As much as he likes cookies, plus the time of year, it's the only logical choice.

Aristokles":3bc09rhw said:
But in a related but similar vein, what is in Frosty the Snowman's corncob? :D
Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening gets my vote

As for Santa I'm leaning toward McC Holiday Spirit only because I'm leaving him a tin of it along with the cookies and milk. :D

P.S. A tin of fine baccy is how I get all the good stuff from Santa ;)

Rob_In_MO":xlqmgj13 said:
Frosty? Yes, I agree Dave. Carter Hall.
What? No Storm Front? ;)

Santa definitely smokes an aromatic, and I think I'm going to have to throw in with Rob. Christmas Cookie just makes sense.

I was thinking Frosty might be smoking Ice.

He started out very round and plump and wasted away to nothing....

Just saying....

Where do you think all the Penzance is going. To the North Pole!

With out a doubt a Churchwarden and some of Jack's Yul-tide blend.

On a recent episode of Castle, the culprit (a department store santa) gave himself away by leaving a discarded tobacco pouch at the scene. Although the pouch read "Skinny Pete's", it was clearly a greeked pouch of Captain Black White. ("Greeking" is the practice of altering trademarks for film and T.V.)
Of course, this wasn't the real Santa, so this topic is still open for speculation. :p

George Kaplan":b8z2sigb said:
("Greeking" is the practice of altering trademarks for film and T.V.)
Interesting, I have always known it to mean something else...

I'm thinking he might have cellared a bunch of this:

10265.jpg