What's a good morning smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me it's FVF in my favourite GBD billiard. Day after day.

Hunter5117":w8ybn2tw said:
Prince Albert, Carter Hall, Walnut. Any of the old codger American burleys are great first thing in the morning, especially with coffee.
I vote Carter Hall. I love PA anytime, CH is a little lighter/sweeter first smoke of the day.

Gonna get in before Beebiz on this and say Frog Morton!

Then again, I like it any time :lol:

My favorite is Royal Yacht which I smoke on most morning and mix it up with Emp and Best Brown Flake all with coffee.

I have a long drive to work as well. Lately it has been Carter Hall and Butternut Burley for me.

I like me some Rattray's Red Rapparee in the morning with the warm beverage.

for me is usually a VAPer with C&D Bayou Morning most often getting the call. Sometimes Escudo or McClelland 2015. Once in a while I might start with a McC Grand Oriental such as Classic Samsun.
After the first smoke, for the rest of the day, it's full English for me.

tommorow morning ill be giving chelsea morning a try before my hunt. broken long. still gives off a lot of the latakia aroma!

camo

Burley is sublime with coffee, but I really smoke it all day. My first bowl is PA, 'cause it's stronger. Then I might have CH from a cob for my second bowl 'cause it's superb with coffee. Then, on my 25-minute walk to work, I have another of PA.

Trick question, indeed, it takes three bowls to start the day off right.

I like G.L. Pease Blackpoint or Charing Cross in the morning, specifically. But I'm pretty easy going for what I smoke throughout the majority of the day.