What's in your back pocket?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.”I have a very strict gun control policy: if there’s a gun around, I want to be in control of it.”
~Clint Eastwood

Prince Albert is my goin places baccy. Keep a pouch of it, a basket billard, and a few cleaners in my inside jacket pocket. I have a pipe tool on my keychain.

George Kaplan said:
LIPIPE":eqjl6n53 said:
everyone's list of wallets/tools/knives/guns/grenades. :p
wallet: Fossil

tools/knives: jackknife

guns: m4 carbine w/ eotech holographic sight customized to chamber 6.8 rounds

(I have quite a big back pocket!)

grenades: 1 flashbang (less collateral damage)

other

revor plug, lighter, pipe, keys, cell phone, spare change, and rubber...just the bare essentials of what I'm going to need...or what I hope I'm going to need. :lol:

LV9":plr2lkgu said:
nothing in my back pockets (Back Pains) in the right front pocket wallet, in the left when I'm at work a pen and a laser pointer, cellphone in a holster on the left side, when not a work wallet in the right front pocket, cellphone on the left side, I always carry a pocket knife on the left hand pocket.

P.S. you guys carry a gun everywhere you go?
I do. At least one and often two. Everywhere that its legal. No post offices, federal buildings or school properties. Otherwise, if I'm wearing pants I'm carrying a gun.

Marty, I'm in full agreement about Engine #99. Good stuff. Gotta get some more soon.

My "back pocket" blend changes from time to time but most of the time it's either Old Gowrie or Luxury Bullseye flake.

Also I usually have a wallet and an iPhone back there

Im jealous of all you guys that can carry... I wish I lived in a state that allowed me to protect myself. Basically if someone breaks into my house and attacks me I can't even pull out my Sig because I'll mostly likely be sued by said intruder. California hates the innocent and loves criminals.

Sums up why I live and work in Nevada and play in California. I can't believe some of the laws, stories and legislation that comes out of there. Beautiful place, though. :lol: