What's in your pipe?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIPIPE

Reaction score
This morning it's 1776 Bostonian in a rusticated Dunhill Savory pot. A favorite blend from Jack Peterson of the Sterling Tobacco Co.

Frog Morton Across the Pond in an old Peterson Sterling Dublin.

three tins currently:
Samuel Gawiths Balkan Flake (excellent, traditional, old-style english tobacco packed in flakes')
van Rossems's Troost special cavendish ready rubbed (for lightness en general well being of mine family members)
MacBaren's Dark Twist roll cake (serious, heavy smoke for walking my german boxer Bor twice daily, it's cold in Tilburg, grey, dry and windy so it gives some support in walking as we call it "tegenwind")
right this moment i am finishing a perfect bowl of Balkan Flake

My first bowl this morning was 1776 Bostonian. Now I'm in the middle of a bowl of Richmond. Both in a no name briar billiard I have enjoyed since 1984 and both blends from my #1 ace master blender Jack Peterson of the Sterling Tobacco Co. in Sterling Illinois. Thanks Jack for two great smokes!

Hey, what happened here - we go from Fri Jan 21 to today. How wierd! Anyway, it's Louisiana Red in a Pete Deluxe 9s.

Hey Mike: I'm being stalked all the way from South Africa to Long Island New York. Just goes to show you that when a guy likes a pipe his friends look out for him. I appreciate your friendship. By the way since then I must have smoked about 50 bowls, just did not report regularly. Tell your friend Jan P to keep my request on his "pipes to be made list". I'm on for a reject. Can't afford (actually can't justify even though I do have a pot to pee in...ha ha) first quality. Enjoy your smokes and tying your flies my brother.