Whats on the Grill?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipes & Bikes

Reaction score
I know most do a little outdoor cooking while celebrating memorial day. This year is plain and simple, Hotwings, Hamburgers and hot dogs.
Whats your plans for the grill this weekend?

Hebrew National franks and burgers (chuck for me, veggie for the lady).

Might upgrade to a steak if we have company.

Steaks tonight...Two pork shoulders on the smoker tomorrow...Chicken Monday.

Snow... :shock: ... hard to believe... we had such wonderful summer weather and this past week it changed... :x

Just got through slow cooking a top sirlion roast on the grill. Planning on doing another one on Monday with some pork short ribs and chicken breasts.

Doc Manhattan":rn1en92a said:
Hebrew National franks
Nothing beats a Hebrew National! Had two of them for lunch today. They bite back!

Country ribs, a coil of hot sausage and turkey breasts are going in the smoker tomorrow,,,smoking brisket on monday for a get together,,,nephew and family moved back home from North Carolina,,,great to be back outdoors cooking,,,,

Cathy brought home some ribeyes to grill.

I grill year round on the Holland Grill. 8) In fact, I just about wore one out.

Carlos":4rsrowcf said:
Cathy brought home some ribeyes to grill.

I grill year round on the Holland Grill. 8) In fact, I just about wore one out.
Brad Holland makes a fine grill! They are made right here in NC.

mark":jqwdc3p7 said:
Country ribs, a coil of hot sausage
I forgot to mention it above but I am doing some hot sausage also along with the ribs, chicken and sirloin roast on Monday. Sausage on the grill! :cheers:

Going to a cook out for the Soccor League before I go to work Monday... No rest for the wicked.

puros_bran":tqa7w54e said:
Going to a cook out for the Soccor League before I go to work Monday... No rest for the wicked.
Same here, no rest at all,

We call outdoor cooking a "braai" did some ostrich Fillet last night, briar & beer on the side!

Beef fajitas, smoked sausage and Johnsonville Brats. Homemade flour tortillas, guacamole, potatoe salad and beans.
Cant wait.

:twisted:

Just picked up a tube of rag bologna...Gonna Bar-B-Q it this weekend also. :D

BBQ Chicken and shrimp skewers for my wife and I our 2 children and grandchildren. All in all a great day :)

I don't think I will be able to move until around 5:00 AM in the morning, and then back to the old grind! Eats were outstanding!

downsized_0530001757-728190.jpg

I caught 14 of these Brook Trout on the fly rod this weekend, but released them all. So we cooked up some chicken in the kitchen since it's raining out this evening.

We had a soccer league cook-out...

Hot Dogs.. Hamburgers...
Smoked Venison.. Venison/Cheese brauts.. And venison/cheese/bacon links...

Oh yeah, grilled pineapple for one of the deserts.