What's the answer to [insert pipe question here]?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thefoolish

Reaction score
There are some pipe questions that have definite answers: "Is this mold on my Full Virginia Flake?" Is it shiny? Then, no, it's not mold.

For a lot of questions, though, such as what bowl shape is superior, whether meerschaums or briars are superior, what tobacco is the best, etc., the answer is totally subjective. Whatever you like is the best...for you!

I recently wrote on this subject on my blog and wanted to get your input: http://pipeschool.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think and if you agree with my opinion. If not, why not?

Cheers

thefoolish Ethan

Hey E, I've been enjoying your blog since you directed us to it a few weeks ago with the pipwriting contest.
Bravo!

MisterE":it61qdc8 said:
Hey E, I've been enjoying your blog since you directed us to it a few weeks ago with the pipwriting contest.
Bravo!
Thank you very much, sir!

Speaking of the contest, all of the rules have been established, the judges chosen, and the entries sent out. Now comes the grueling waiting period!

By the way, it's funny that you called me 'E'. My father called me that since a young age, so, at first, it didn't even register that you had addressed me as such. :D

Great Blog Ethan. I will be following from now on. "Don't Worry, Be Happy" was an excellent read!