What's Third-Hand Smoke?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was cute,only trouble is the anti fanatics are seriously claiming that
smoke residue is akin to nuclear fallout and just as deadly.They will try to
weasel in some more oppresive laws behind this fallacy. :x

Winslow :sunny:

To avoid all this, I clench my pipe in the left hand side of my mouth. I generally grasp the pipe with my left hand when needed (as I'm right handed and often need it free for other tasks). There are however occasions when I will use my right hand to grasp my pipe, but then I don't switch hands, I put the pipe back in my mouth and then grasp it with my right hand. This careful strategy keeps my left hand from knowing what my right hand is doing. As nature has not evolved us into beings that have a third hand (or arm either) I don't get the whole 'third hand smoking' bit anyway.

Ok, I'll admit, that's a bit of a stretch, so how is this:

Third hand smoking is when you have a cigar in you mouth (lit) a cigar in your hand (also lit) and one in the ashtray (also lit) ummmmmm maybe that doesn't work either ...

What is third hand smoking? :lol!: :affraid:

I wish I could see the video...says it won't play in Canada due to copyright restrictions. However, it's total BS! :D

HistoryMajor":cbu8uqlj said:
I wish I could see the video...says it won't play in Canada due to copyright restrictions. However, it's total BS! :D
I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo :twisted:

I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo
Haha. Man, you're not missing a whole lot. Paying way higher prices for cigars that are different, but not necessarily better. An Opus X or a Davidoff are still better cigars than almost any Cuban in the market, in my opinion (and that of my tobacconist, actually.)

You'll just have to come visit the Great White North someday. Just bring plenty of that valuable American money!

HistoryMajor":zb9xhq75 said:
I'll send you the video in exchange for some real cigars we can't get here because of a BS embargo
Haha. Man, you're not missing a whole lot. Paying way higher prices for cigars that are different, but not necessarily better. An Opus X or a Davidoff are still better cigars than almost any Cuban in the market, in my opinion (and that of my tobacconist, actually.)

You'll just have to come visit the Great White North someday. Just bring plenty of that valuable American money!
I'm waiting for my stimulus check :twisted:

kilted1":p6p2he20 said:
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are a MCWASM* so you won't be qualifying for any stinking stimulus check. :evil:

*(Middle Class White Anglo Saxon Male)

EJinVA":s8nkr317 said:
kilted1":s8nkr317 said:
Sorry to dissapoint you bro but you are a MCWASM* so you won't be qualifying for any stinking stimulus check. :evil:

Don't I know it, but saying I'm 'middle class' would be optimistic, I'm working poor and know it :lol:

Maybe after a few years in the drafting game I'll break over into the middle class again ...

kilted1":22cc0nn7 said:
EJinVA":22cc0nn7 said:
kilted1":22cc0nn7 said:

Don't I know it, but saying I'm 'middle class' would be optimistic, I'm working poor and know it :lol:

Maybe after a few years in the drafting game I'll break over into the middle class again ...
Hah! I don't know about that, I didnt get a raise this year, but yet our insurance went up, our local electric company just got approved rate increases.... the list goes on(don't get me started). I just feel lucky to have a job right now.

EJinVA":wnorhjs3 said:
kilted1":wnorhjs3 said:
EJinVA":wnorhjs3 said:
kilted1":wnorhjs3 said:

Hah! I don't know about that, I didnt get a raise this year, but yet our insurance went up, our local electric company just got approved rate increases.... the list goes on(don't get me started). I just feel lucky to have a job right now.
Yeah it has to be better than unenjoyment and going to school ...