What's up from Virginia!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Piffyr

Reaction score
Hey, guys!

My name's Anthony. I'm a former cigarette smoker who traded in his sticks for mallets about a year and half ago and never looked back. Almost no tobacco leaf is safe from my bowl. English or aro. Shag or rope. OTC or boutique blend. Any of it is fair game depending upon the time of day and my mood.

I also started repairing and restoring pipes a little over a year ago. I love the challenge of returning a pipe that would otherwise be destined for the trash bin to something of it's former beauty. I'm really not happier than I am with a dirty, broken pipe in my hands.

I've met a few of you guys elsewhere around the interwebs and I'm looking forward to getting to know those of you that I haven't.

Cheers!

Thanks, fellas! I'm happy to be here. I'm having fun just wandering the halls.

Welcome to BoB, Anthony! I hope you're enjoying your wander

"T"

Hey! Haven't I seen you some place before? :suspect:

Cartaphilus":8zy6iko6 said:
Hey! Haven't I seen you some place before? :suspect:
Nope. Not me. It must've been someone who typed like me. ;)

Welcome. I see you're already familiar with some of the brethren. Enjoy your time here

Thanks again for the warm welcome, gents. Nice place you have here. I've driven by it often. I'm glad I finally decided to stop in and look around. Kind of swamped with work at the moment. So, I can't yack as much as I'd like to. Be forewarned though. As soon as I get that under control, you're going to have a hard time getting me to shut up. :silent:

Jevverrett":51vx34qd said:
Welcome. I see you're already familiar with some of the brethren. Enjoy your time here
Yeah. I did time with allyby and Cartaphilus on Rikers back in the 90s. Saw ally shiv another inmate for trying to touch his pipe once. I'm honestly surprised that they let Cart out. Wait,.. they did let you out didn't they, Cart?

Welcome to the BoB Anthony!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Another Brother of the Commonwealth, welcome. Where about in the state do you live? I'm up in Fairfax myself.