What's up with P&C?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVDAVE

Reaction score
I placed an order on 4/15/2013 with P&C for a little tobacco that was in stock. I called on the 18th because the order seemed to be in limbo. I was told that it shipped that day. On the 22 I received an email that it finally shipped. I called again today to see why I was told it had shipped on the 18th when in fact it shipped on the 22nd and why the hold up on shipping. I found the gentleman I talked to rude and very snippy, giving me excuses and the old run around. Like talking to a politician. This the first time I ever had bad customer service from P&C. Time to move on.

P&C was bought by Cigars International and they are in transition right now. Things might be a little bumpy for a month or two.

Cigars International is owned by the same people that own Cigar.com. We have always had great customer service from them. They even answer the phone on the weekends. Hopefully they get things smoothed out at P&C.

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t22994-hey-russ-ouellette-wtf-happened

WVDAVE":eo71j3fl said:
I placed an order on 4/15/2013 with P&C for a little tobacco that was in stock. I called on the 18th because the order seemed to be in limbo. I was told that it shipped that day. On the 22 I received an email that it finally shipped. I called again today to see why I was told it had shipped on the 18th when in fact it shipped on the 22nd and why the hold up on shipping. I found the gentleman I talked to rude and very snippy, giving me excuses and the old run around. Like talking to a politician. This the first time I ever had bad customer service from P&C. Time to move on.
That gentleman might be working his last month.

They were annexed by the Orion Syndicate. As you may (or may not) know, the Syndicate is actually a slave-trade circuit culture dominated by the women, even though it appears the men are in control. The women have a highly potent pheromone that puts them under unavoidable control to the female's whims. It is possible with the high turnover in the Syndicate amongst the ranks that something got botched along the way, but services are set to resume within the season. It's hard to trust a green-skinned harlot and their ilk, but the system works pretty good when in place.

as Kyle write--
"The women have a highly potent pheromone that puts them....+

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JvlQYi5LoYM" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jim

Gosh I hope that isn't how the P&C/Cigars Intl. transition is going... :lol: ...I think there'd be a lot more forgiveness for order errors.

Funny stuff.

scotties22":4pr94gok said:
Cigars International is owned by the same people that own Cigar.com. We have always had great customer service from them. They even answer the phone on the weekends. Hopefully they get things smoothed out at P&C.
Dunno about that. I once asked the cs rep at CI about the connection and she told me they use the same shipping service but were independent.

Many claim they are the same company. Don't think there is a definitive answer. All I can say is that I had many happy dealings with cigar.com.

FWIW

Cheers,

RR

Sorry to hear of your bad experience, Dave. I think you picked the wrong week to order from them, as they were hightailing all of their stock and supplies from Albany, NY to Bethlehem, PA that particular weekend. Of course, if they had COMMUNICATED with their customers about the relocation, you would have had a better understanding of what's going on and they might not have pissed you off. There's no excuse for them being snippy on the phone, though. I had a feeling that this kind of thing would happen. :evil:

I just received an order from them yesterday.It took about 9 days to get it.Things will probably improve soon.